Sc2 Forum: scumedit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Remade or choose a different skin that was already made by someone else...... There is a fine line between using and stealing...

I like the skin. Not interesting in SC2, though.

-Edit-
The skin is for Gears of War, why use it for SC2?

L

LilSniper

Remade or choose a different skin that was already made by someone else...... There is a fine line between using and stealing...

I like the skin. Not interesting in SC2, though.

-Edit-
The skin is for Gears of War, why use it for SC2?
Don't worry we didn't steal it.

I am going to change the banner fairly soon, but I just really liked the forum layout as well as the appearance of the icons, etc.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
L

LilSniper

Here's the thing. We started up this forum, and of course allowed members to view the board. Our server crashed after a week, and we lost approximately 1.5k posts and hours of work. It would be quite discouraging to guests to look at the forum and realize that everything is gone, so this is our alternative to gain activity. Regardless, I plan to remove the required registration and let all users view the board probably within a couple days or so, if not sooner.

If I remove the required registration, do you promise to register, DDR? :D

L

LilSniper

Okay, due to the apparent dislike for required registration, I have disabled it and allowed everyone to view the forum. Sorry for your inconvenience. I hope my mistake doesn't discourage you from registering.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
SFilip... forgive me, I hadn't realized Sniper posted this already.

Come on people, join up. It's a half decent site... a lot of the members are very good map makers. I mean, we are a map making clan >.<"

L

LilSniper

We are doing something called Featured Clans on our site.

If you are the chieftain or shaman of a Warcraft 3 map-making clan and are interested, please let me know. You would get a forum on our site's main page where you can promote your clan. You also get immediate moderation rights.

L

LilSniper

Everything is going smoothly, but one thing we are lacking is someone experienced in Jass. We have people that know a little bit, but not too much. Some people ask Jass-related questions and we can't really answer them. If someone here could maybe stop by this location every once in a while to help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.