SC2 Livestream

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I just set up a (new) hd livestream for usage when I am laddering/practising in SC2, which due to the summer holidays coming up will most likely be quite often.
I will update this thread with when I am streaming along with what I am streaming.

I also play music for those of you who need something to listen to. I have a wide varity of music, so you can just request something, if I am willing to diffirenciate a little :)

The stream is located here: http://www.justin.tv/vestras

TUNE IN!

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'm better than Spanishiwa.

Didn't Spanishiwa beat TLO 7-0 in some showmatch? I've watched spanishiwa quite a lot and I'm impressed.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yes he did, it was mentioned in the TLO stream earlier today.

Spanishiwa is very good. I really respect him for putting that much practise into SCII to become that good. 7-0-ing any of the pros (Exept idra if you consider him a pro that is) is VERY hard to do.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
How would you not consider IdrA a pro? There's a difference between pro and good. He's pro because he gets payed for playing. He's good because he practices a lot.
Also, the Spanishiwa thing was a joke. I am by no means better than him... obviously.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Though TLO had better days.
Yeah sadly TLO is out of shape since.... well since he transitioned into zerg, ever since then it is his amazing unit control that wins him battles... he is no longer the crazy player he was in the early days... really, really, really sad.

I dislike the fact that players like Madfrog and Demuslim (note I am a big fan of both of them) can be absent from the game for months and when they are back they still have their same skill level and all, but TLO who plays constantly is strugguling. Don't get me wrong, TLO is top 50 in europe, that is no small feat although...

1 IN season 2 a lot of notable players didn't make it in top 200
2 TLO will always be good, he is in liquid after all, my point is that he isn'twhat he used to be, at one point he managed to beat whiteRa in the battle for the euro throne.
3 I think that this struggling is due to his constant race swapping.

Edit: Idra is a joke as far as professional players go. He is spoiled, arrogant, BM, don't get me wrong, I am quite BM at times too, but when you represent the face of an E-sport as big as SCII you CAN"T act like a girl. That is one of the main reasons why I have NO respect for him and people who I don't respect I diss. He has no place beside the real SCII players...

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Edit: Idra is a joke as far as professional players go. He is spoiled, arrogant, BM, don't get me wrong, I am quite BM at times too, but when you represent the face of an E-sport as big as SCII you CAN"T act like a girl. That is one of the main reasons why I have NO respect for him and people who I don't respect I diss. He has no place beside the real SCII players...

Is Idra good? Unquestionably.
Is he a Professional? Hell no. Professionals have standards.
Be polite. Be efficient. And kill everyone you meet... *snoipah face*

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
A professional is somebody who gets paid for the stuff he does. it hasnt anything in common with being good or bad. (Besides the obvious fact, that bad players most likely will never be paid for playing)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Can we stay on topic here please?

Streaming some ladder for a bit now. Anyone who wants to practice, just message me - Supply.833

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
K guys, playtime is over. Let's go there. The house owner doesn't want us around :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.