SC2 will not provide LAN

KillerChi

Reaction score
I still heavily doubt they won't have an alternative.
All my favorite games(competitive) have LAN.
Rise Of Nations:Thrones And Patriots(I wish MS would do a sequel)
WC3:TFT
Mechwarrior 4: Mercanaries(I think)
(I'm mostly a console gamer.)

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Every good strategy game has LAN. Even some very simple games have multiplayer. I dunno but I'll check the news constantly on Blizzard's official site for more info.

Anyways about the b.net issue, i agree with Bloodcount(well not for the leaving players part). Hmm, if you want to be able to log on to b.net you will have issues downloading some files from I don't know where. And when I got it working i played a few games and what can I say. There is always a feeder in team that will ruin up the game with a score of 1:15 and he'll leave, leaving me to fight overfeeded opponents. But I'm not defending garena, garena has the same issues with these noobs/leavers or I dunno how to call them(Myb people who like to ruin other people's games). People like that should first play AI(like I did) then come on garena to play serious games.

Bloodcount you made some good points about Starcraft and LAN. I dunno how should i play without LAN. Myb i'll only play the campaign and nothing else.
Bloodcount i can see how pissed you are, i know that makes you mad but no worries that isn't final, myb they'll add LAN who knows?!
Bloodcount +rep from me

SayNoToWar

Reaction score
No lan? WTF! No offline tournaments?? No lan partys?? (whoever doesnt know why: Not all people buy a game which is highly over its value, yes even high quality wc3 was too expensive at start!).
Another reason not to pay any money to them... exept for the single key u need.
Good old StarCraft even had the "Spawn" installation to play with friends in lan if only one bought it. And I had it b4 I bought it - just cause I was convinced by its quality (and the fair price in 1999). Well I dont care. I guess there will be a crack to play it in lan anyway. All they do with that is teach us how to crack and hack them! Help the users: Teach activision that this agressive behaviour leads to LESS profit!

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No lan? WTF! No offline tournaments?? No lan partys?? (whoever doesnt know why: Not all people buy a game which is highly over its value, yes even high quality wc3 was too expensive at start!).
Another reason not to pay any money to them... exept for the single key u need.
Good old StarCraft even had the "Spawn" installation to play with friends in lan if only one bought it. And I had it b4 I bought it - just cause I was convinced by its quality (and the fair price in 1999). Well I dont care. I guess there will be a crack to play it in lan anyway. All they do with that is teach us how to crack and hack them! Help the users: Teach activision that this agressive behaviour leads to LESS profit!

*******.com

The helper does not support torrenting, nor would I think the mods appreciate someone posting a link to a torrenting site.

Though, I did really, really like the spawn feature.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.