Arena School Arena V1.2b

SamYoon

Reaction score
SCHOOL ARENA
The Fight Begins

Working for mothns and finally i had finish it. School Arena is a hero arena game which you may fight in 2 teams which is Red team and Blue team. There are 36 heroes you may use. To win, kill you opponent and win scores, the first team who get 25/50/100 scores win.

Notices :

-I will finish the credits in the next version

-Any comments, bug seen or suggestion just tell me, or e-mail to [ [email protected] ]

-I apologize for any word error because of my lousy english.

-Don't Change things inside without my permission

What's in V1.2b

> Hero and their skill changed

> Hero are more balanced

> Beutiful terrian

> New items

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Download and try :

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/116154/

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
I really dislike the terrain.

And i was looking through you're triggers. They are really poorly written except the ones you copied that people made. I suggest fixing them up and removing leaks.

SamYoon

Reaction score
Sorry, but what's wrong with terrian?

Erm, for the triggers it was kinda chaos, esspeacially for the item part. But i had tested, looks fine for me.

I am just a newbie mapper and started world-editting in May. Maybe i didn't improved much...

I apologize...and i really need help from you all.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
This map was pretty entertaining. I only tested it abit, but the items and heroes are rather ok. There are a lot of them to choose from, which is good, but none of them were very much unique.

For example, the Joker seems to be the very typical type of troll hero nowadays. I remember it being very similar to that from DotA, but I can't say you took it form there, since the idea of changing from ranged form to melee form is rather old.

One thing that I would suggest is to include more triggered spells and to make the beginning of the game easier. From what I can see, it is really difficult for some heroes to even level up. The dead sword guy with insane damage is a nice addition, I guess. However, I find that it was very difficult for him to kill creeps at the start. He may work better against heroes, but I didn't get the chance to try that.

Another thing is balance. Some heroes are not really very balanced from what I can see. The splash for the Pirate king is 225% at maximum level, whilst that for Beastmaster is about 35%. I personally don't like this huge difference in seemingly similar abilities. It may be better if you nerfed the Pirate King's splash or make it more unique, like having a chance for the attack to splash instead of having every attack splashing the damage.

Otherwise, it is rather ok. The tooltip could use some work, and the balance could be better, but it is rather good overall.

PS: The idea of using your friends' names is interesting :D For some reason, they sound like some of the names I hear in my country.

SamYoon

Reaction score
Thanks,

Pirate King's splash is the point who make him unique. And the death knife, his insane damage works on hero! Which make him an hero hunter (i am so happy that you know it)...

You should try the element turret, which it's attack speed were as fast as it's name.

I am from Malaysia, a chinese.

I am just a newbie mapper, who need your guide.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Lol, I'm a Chinese from Singapore xD

Anyway, I'll definitely test out the elemental turret.

Also, I want to comment on Dead Knife's Third Skill, Burning Path, right? Well, I don't really like the idea of it using mana. Also, when it triggers, Burning Knife's attack doesn't deal any damage. I'm not sure if that was intended, but it was probably due to the fraction of a second invulnerablilty as a result of burning path, which was based of Impale.
Personally, the easier solution would be to replace that ability. It does not really do much in my opinion. You could try something like a chance to gain attack speed for a while or something. Its up to you.

I'll test some more heroes and feedback :D But the Pirate King's splash could be slightly weaker, or changed into his Ultimate or something. Alternatively, you could give him a crazy splash when he uses Avatar.

EDIT: Tested some heroes like:
Element Turret
Zombie King
Raging Bear

I kinda like how you made Zombie King. The other two heroes are pretty ok, but I think that Raging Bear share too many similarities to Ursa Warrior from DotA. I'm not complaining, but it could be more unique.
Element Turret was fast, really fast. However, he has poor health and mana, which somewhat balances it out.
Zombie King is imba, seriously imba. I managed to level up to about level 13 without returning to base, just by spamming Infection. Disease Cloud made it a lot easier to clear creeps, and Zombie Apocalypse just owned those Students. His Ultimate was Godly.
What I got when I quit the game:
Battle Fury
Satanic
Dragonfly
Mithril Basher
Dagger of Escape
Ankh of Reincarnation

I was playing Single Player, so this was probably easier to do than in multiplayer. Nevertheless, the thing is with Tupai.
Tupai is insanely strong. It took this full build for me to thrash him, and when I did, I got 1k gold. That's the problem. Tupai is much stronger than Discipline Teacher, but gave much less rewards than the Discipline Teacher. I think you should change this.

SamYoon

Reaction score
Keep trying out, you are my perfect tester!

I keep hosting this game on garena but no one get in my game bcuz it's too big, which takes long time to download.

furthermore, V1.2c needs more balance on heroes. I am now finding a partner which also have knowladge in World-editting.

When i started making this map, i have a friend that help me. We started from 0, even 'trigger' is an unknow word. Lastly, i go to Thehelper and find many things there, so i continued on making this map, but for my friend, he say word editting is too hard, and he left, play dotA....

It's seem TKM clan makes this map, but no one knows, TKM Clan just have 1 ppl, me...

You wanna join to make this map? becuz i olny know how gr8, but it is insane to balance hero by self, or see errors by self.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I could help ;D
I'm working on a project myself, so I won't always be free. Nevertheless, you can always PM me when you need any help with stuff. I'll try and respond ASAP.

Also, I've never been in a clan before xD

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Took a replay of a Multiplayer game. Lasted 1 hour so you should fast forward through some parts.

This shows the imbaness of Zombie King.

Attachments

• School Arena.w3g
    450 KB · Views: 268

SamYoon

Reaction score
School Arena V1.2c

Almost same to most hero, added Map Info, Changes some imba heroes like : Zombie king, Dead Knife and Warp Walker.

Added some description to item and some item cooldown or effect changes.

Just keep try and give me comments and suggestion.

Download link :

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/116764

SamYoon

Reaction score
School Arena V1.3

School Arena V1.3 Battle of the Sanctuary

The Death Knight had bring his force over the world, bringing plague to the lands he stepped, searching for the ultimate power, sealed in the Cursed Sanctuary. Legends believes the weapon of the Demon, sealed part of the Satan or even the equipment of the late Death Knight, Arthas had been sealed, keeping in the sanctuary, guarding by the powerful beings.

Now, the Death Knight had found the Cursed Sanctuary, preparing for pillage. On another side, red team and blue team, which were grouped by powerful heroes were also wanted to gain the power. A battle between three forces are on the beginning.

[Red vs. Blue vs. Dark Forces]
Join Red or Blue Team, battle against each other while also defeat the Dark Forces and find out the ancient items in the Cursed Sanctuary.

[Gameplay]

- Win in the old-fashion
Still the same way to win, killing you opponents and earn scores. When you reach the designated score point, you win.

- Make it in a new way
Although there were many items you can choose from, but now we had a new item for you, kill the sanctuary guard and gain Dark Gem, which you can trade for one of 5 items with the Sanctuary Trader. The new ultimate item – Darkness, can be gained by combining all the 5 items.

[Game interface]

- Small Changes
The bottom part of the map were changed, and you must find out a new way to go into the farming grounds, but it may seems more easy.

[Other]
- Look map info for some information. But most hero and items didn’t change
- Love the new one? Miss the Old one? Any comments or suggestion just tell.
- Oh NO! Bugs? Tell me!
- Two brains are better than one, I will be glad if u want to help.

Download Link :
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/117867/

SamYoon

Reaction score
School Arena V1.4

Download Link :
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/121335/

Changelogs :

V1.4
- Loading screen changed
- 4 new heroes
- add a new item - phantom walker
- fixed some triggers
- prefects and librarians stats and quantitites changed
- more balanced hero
- some hero's skill cooldown changed
- may type -dueloff to turn of the duel mode
- deleted X'mas version's effect

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.