Sci/Tech Scientists suggest spacetime has no time dimension

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Dimensions don't even have to exist for all we know, they can be theoretically possible in math but not in the universe(s).

Do you REALLY believe that? Or are you just trying to be difficult?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
well why does there have to be other dimensions? Im not trying to be difficult but I just don't see why there must be other dimensions.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
How would gravity "leak" across dimensions?

Has Gravity sprung a leak? said:
graviton.grid-6x2.jpg

In this artist's conception, the blue ball represents a graviton escaping from the three spatial dimensions that define our universe, into a hard-to-visualize extradimensional space.

Dvali borrows from string theory, which states that there are extra, hidden dimensions beyond the four we are familiar with: three directions and time. String theory suggests that gravitons — hypothetical elementary particles transmitting gravitational forces — can escape to other dimensions. Dvali says this would cause "leaks" in gravity over cosmic proportions, reducing gravitational pull at larger distances more than expected.
Moar here.

Gev

Reaction score
well why does there have to be other dimensions? Im not trying to be difficult but I just don't see why there must be other dimensions.

dont worry, all this vids and matterials about multiple dimentions are theorys. You can have your own one, as all of us have, i guess.
Without knowing what is space and time, noone can understand the construction of the universe.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This still comes up alot. It is a pretty hot subject right now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.