Should I add Aircraft Carriers?
if yes, i will balance it of course.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
thats strange, your dl link sent me to a generic search engine site

also since i cant get to the map, ill suggest according to your screenshots

sicne this is based off of naval feild, spread your cannons

Funny, my turtle experiment is based off the same mmo (only i turned it into turtles and added land missles)... well it was originaly bassed off of that mmo, then i took it for a spin lol

itll be cool for the AA instead of it being based off of phenixe fire, base it off of someting like fan of knives, that way players who are assulted with aircrafts will need to respond to the threat instead of allowing their gunners take out the planes automatically (or for the most interactment, make it so if you use your cannon ability <or order> on a aircraft, youll shoot your AA at it

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
I wrote the wrong link.. sorry oh and its fixed

Good Thing I got 1 more icon slot in the Battleship , by removing the phoenix fire(icon\display)

Ill take your idea into account.

btw.. I only noticed your avatar is from FCLC...

and I still want those feedbacks...

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm feedback? i would suggest you try to organize your UI, the hotkeys (i only checked for the main cannon since i moused the rest lol) where all over the place, cannon one being A and cannon 2 being B

a suggestion would be fore the cannons, make it so you can lower the shot count (slightly reduced cooldown, reduced mana, more accurate) or increse it at will (lowest 1, max 3), this will make players think if they shuld fully barrage the area or not

As for your cannon skills, im pretty shure your useing dummy units to attack ground am i right? it would be nice if you showed the AoE of that attack (if your going spread, the Max AoE of the spread + splash)that way players can plan where they want to shoot ahead of time

and yes, F L C L Rocks ^-^

demotry241

Reaction score
lets see....where do we put the icons... lol I know
the inventory has 6 slots... making 1,2,3(turrets left side)1,2,3(turret right side)

will do that soon... about the splash.. I will think about it.. but I would probably do your suggestion...

BTW, making torpedo system for torpedo speedo bombers...
took 6 hours to think about it.. still not done.~

[Edit].I dont know about those turrets. the hotkeys will be gone once we set them as items.

demotry241

Reaction score
Bump, Updated it to 1.0D

XD fixed most of the bugs including the SCORE BOARD that doesnt work..

implemented what Psiblade94122 suggested.. 3 shells now hit randomly.

Hehehe, concentrating on my new Mini Game..~~ I will be in touch.. as always~!

the Dawn of Carriers~!! umm yeah... i did wanted to try the sliding system for the bombers... but it doesnt work as i have hoped and also on torpedo system.. i found missle launcher map(in tutorials) but I don't feel it...

BTW, those are not air "planes" those are gyro "copter" class. that is why they can hover..

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
if you need help with a slide system, just ask me i might be able to help you understand a part

btw, the maps that i work on operate 90% on slides XD

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I'll try to test and after, i'll see and try to put AI's so we can play single player.

But it is only do-able with your permission!

demotry241

Reaction score
yes of course you have my permission, I will be happy if you could make an AI, and edit the map and put your name in the loading screen!,make it noticeable , like DON created the AI!,ideas and many more.

now my problem about the sliding system is that a.) when units get attack(well i used the sliding system where you instantly move the unit) they will chicken out.

next is i need to make fighters patrol to an area... like circling... lets say press Hold Position then it makes the unit move in circles~..
--------------

BTW.. i noticed the time limit of fighters and bombers are... a little quick..
>.< will change that...
--------------

I thank you for your help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.