Crime Seattle Police Save Burglar From Angry, Stabby Woman He Tried to Rob

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The average law-abiding citizen probably thinks most criminals are stupid. A guy who tried to break into a woman's place in the Rainier Valley last night probably isn't helping the stereotype.

Our bumbling would-be crook first tried to use a key to get into the apartment on the 7400 block of Rainier Avenue, suggesting a lack of smarts or an abundance of booze. When that strategy didn't work, he reverted to kicking down the door. It was then that he turned from suspect to victim.

Police say that when our hero stepped inside he was greeted by the apartment's resident, a woman who rightfully welcomed her new intruder with a knife to the shoulder. The robber then went running down the block, victim in chase, where he was eventually apprehended by police and subsequently saved from a vicious attack of vigilante justice.

Last edited:

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Hehe, they should both go to jail in my oppinion.
He for breaking an entrance and she for something with carrying or using arms in public:eek:

The irony is that it is actually she who should have the worst punishment if you ask me:rolleyes:

chanta45

Reaction score
Seriously? I want to cuff you two across the head! Who knows what the intent of that guy was. He could have killed her had she screamed like a pansy or she could have robbed her blind, if at any moment you decide to inflict harm on someone else then !@#$ing right you should be stabbed. I'd have done the same thing

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>> she for something with carrying or using arms in public

Rather have the would-be thief get away and be out in public, while you're without a door on your apartment?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Next time he will think twice about trying to rob someone.. Hehe
well, but stupid of her to chase him around with a knife.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
She should have aimed for his legs instead. Then he wouldn't have even been able to run :).

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That lady should of been in the kitchen making him a sandwich...

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
He meant the lady should lure him in, then give him a knuckle sandwich in the kitchen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.