Reaction score
Seeds of Evil -Campaign
Created By:
Noobish_Pro(WC3)
Uber_Pineapple(Most everything else)
Pineapple(TH.net)

Various models and icons from The Hive.

Opening Story:
Balnaar, a young warrior, just graduated from the academy and became an elite. While he was in the academy he trained in the art of combat and learned to work in unison with his spiritual element - fire. He learned that upon completion, he would be stationed in the small, elven town, of Tel'dea. Once he finished training he chose to be labeled a Royal Guard, instead of the suggested Patrol Commander.​

Features:
In-depth Story:
An interesting plot develops as you continue through the stroy. Characters have reasons to be where they are, all the elites have back stories which you can read, all of which are unique and interesting, sometimes their back story will tell you more about Balnaar's. Find out about the monsters you fight, how they behave and what they are commonly used for or known for. Most of these are optional.​
Unique Economic System:
Monsters don't drop gold, because what would a monster do with it? So, how do you get gold? Find items and sell them! Items are stackable, allowing you to carry more, but be careful what items you sell, there are only so many items in the map. Monsters don't respawn to keep dropping them.​
Equipment:
Each hero can only carry one weapon, one armor, and one accessory on them. Accessories can be used by any hero but they each have their own armor and weapons. Of course, one hero breaks that rule but I can't tell you to much.​
Interact:
The main character has a spell book in which holds his interactions. The first interactions he gets are 'Talk' and 'Examine'. He can use Talk to start quests or just talk to some random guy on the street. Examine will tell you what Balnaar knows about the target. When using talk it will always be different from one unit to the other. Even the most seemingly useless people you see could tell you something that might help you or maybe some foreshadowing.​
Music:
Each area of the map has its own music that will surely ring bells to all you Final Fantasy Veterans. (No, not One Winged Angel)​

Chapter 1:
Story: 100%
Terrain: 100%
Units: 100%
Triggers: 100%
Spells: 100%

<<Tweaking>>

Looking For:
Testers for Chapter 1:
I would like one of the testers to be able to find spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes for me. They will have to write them down as they go so that they have a complete list. They will have to use Talk and Examine often so they can find all the mistakes. They will also have to check the items. Elmstfreddie || Esb

Another tester I will need is for consistency of the plot. Does it conflict with itself? Where? Why? You would have to find these and tell me. You will have to use Interactions to get all of the plot. Xapphire

Finally, a Tester that can do balancing checks. Are the monsters too hard or to easy? They will have to tell me.

I do not want one tester to do more than they are asked. Do not go above and beyond.
Ideas:
Always appreciated. The only things I don't need Ideas for are Heroes and Story. Though hero spells are up for it. If you got ideas for side quests give them to me. If you got a idea for a item maybe give a link to the icon unless its a warcraft 3 TFT icon, then state it. If I use your idea you will be credited in the credits, though if you suggest "make <item> hard to get" and I do, its not going to be credited.​
Partner:
No.​

Screen Shots:
Coming Soon:
Chapter 1​

W

Wolves

This looks very interesting, if you want any testers then count me in :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I would like one of the testers to be able to find spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes for me. Theyy will have to write them down as they go so that they have a complete list. They will have to use Talk and Examine often so they can find all the mistakes. They will also have to check the items.

Me me me! ME! lol

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
If you want I can check the plot, if I get accepted, do you want any specific parts I should really look into, or just a basic scan if anything seems wrong or totally stupid? I think It would be cool, if always judged each map after I played it and said something was so dumb.. If you want a player scan Hehe.. :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
If you want I can check the plot, if I get accepted, do you want any specific parts I should really look into, or just a basic scan if anything seems wrong or totally stupid? I think It would be cool, if always judged each map after I played it and said something was so dumb.. If you want a player scan Hehe.. :D

Hey You sure can! I want to be, not believe able, this is anotherwolrd after all, but, i can't explain well, here is an example:

You are killing lots a bears, like 8 and one of them drops a bear claw, why couldn't i get it off the other bears? See that doesn't make sense so you would have to lok out for that.

Other things are say at one poison I say something like "<character> never wen't to the academy." then later <,same character. is a elite." That conflicts.

Finally, doe it seem a to lack detail? Does something need a better explination? Thats other things to look for.

Still interested?

Xapphire

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I meant, I will try my best, I'll probably play it several times, but I usually like play there wondering like "wtf..?" or "dude..?" If you don't agree with something I'll just tell you the reasons of the conflict and your all set to make your choice. I'll make a simple list if that would be easier, and If you need help with units, there is this program http://rinpunswork.pwnedlist.com/unitbalancer/
It balances two units if they fought, just to help you for equal balance, if you needed it =) Yeah, umm you might want to spell check your first post too.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I meant, I will try my best, I'll probably play it several times, but I usually like play there wondering like "wtf..?" or "dude..?" If you don't agree with something I'll just tell you the reasons of the conflict and your all set to make your choice. I'll make a simple list if that would be easier, and If you need help with units, there is this program http://rinpunswork.pwnedlist.com/unitbalancer/
It balances two units if they fought, just to help you for equal balance, if you needed it =) Yeah, umm you might want to spell check your first post too.

Alright, you are exactly what i was looking for.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Spelling/Grammar errors corrected in bold.
Hey! You sure can! I want it to be unrealistic, this is another world after all, but I can't explain well, here is an example:

You are killing a lot of bears, like eight, and one of them drops a bear claw. Why couldn't I get it off the other bears? See, that doesn't make sense, so you would have to look out for that.

Other things are, say at one position I say something like "<character> never went to the academy." then later <same character> is an elite." That conflicts.

Finally, does it seem to lack detail? Does something need a better explanation? There's other things to look for.

Still interested?

I'm not really signing up for testing (if you need me I would accept), but I'm just pointing out your grammar mistakes. :D

And you can't get bear claws from every bear because
A) It's a game that isn't supposed to drop a bear claw from every bear
B) The Bear's claw was broken while it hit you
C) You don't want to remove it
D) You don't see it
E) There is no Bear Claw
F) It's useless
G) The bear didn't want to give you its claw

Xapphire

Reaction score
Sweet, that'll be fun, when do I get started, :p,and Esb, I think thats why she need someone to spell check it, read the first post no offense haha..

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Sweet, that'll be fun, when do I get started, :p,and Esb, I think thats why he need someone to spell check it, read the first post no offense haha..

:rolleyes:

@Elmstfreddie, Once I finished Chapter 1 ill be sending yougues the campaign.

@esb, If you want we could always use one more spell/grammer checker. :)

esb

Reaction score
Sure, although I'm busy with other things :p
But I'll get the job done when I have free time.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Hah, whoops, Im always mistaking genders, both in WoW nightelves, (i learned) and on forums, heh, sorry bout that mate.

esb

Reaction score
Post number eight. :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Which, as you made obvious in your post, IS RIDDLED WITH ERRORS. Shit, I barely understood the meaning of it it was so bad :p
If the whole map is like that it might kill me.

Have no fear, I will go over every single peice of text before giving it for you guys to test.

So i will do an indepth test myself first. :)

Mainly I will need "there should have been their." "you put 3 instead of three" "its dwarves not dwarfs" or "its dwarfs not dwarves"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.