Selling Nuon DVD-N501 with Freefall, Merlin Racing, and Tempest 3000 +Joystiq - $69

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That Buy it Now price is sweet. If it was not so close to Christmas I would be buying that now.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
That Buy it Now price is sweet. If it was not so close to Christmas I would be buying that now.

Yep that was nice. You know someday I will pick up the N501. I tried to get one at Best Buy when they came out, applied for their card and in store credit, and they denied me. I was so pissed. Never went back there again (after I bought out all their Nuon games...) ;)

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Yep that was nice. You know someday I will pick up the N501. I tried to get one at Best Buy when they came out, applied for their card and in store credit, and they denied me. I was so pissed. Never went back there again (after I bought out all their Nuon games...) ;)

I hope you can eventually get an N501 someday Clu. It's a nice companion to the Jag+CD :)

Stephen Anderson

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Yeah - they just look nice sitting next to each other.

As you know I'm a huge Jaguar fan, so take this with a grain of salt when I say I think the Jaguar CD actually DETRACTS from the appearance of the N501. :p

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
As you know I'm a huge Jaguar fan, so take this with a grain of salt when I say I think the Jaguar CD actually DETRACTS from the appearance of the N501. :p

You don't like the "toilet bowl" next to your 501? I guess I just like them side by side since it makes it easier to compare T2K to T3K, and VLM to VLM2.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
You don't like the "toilet bowl" next to your 501? I guess I just like them side by side since it makes it easier to compare T2K to T3K, and VLM to VLM2.

Oh now this is true. It amazes me how many parallels DID happen between the Nuon and Jaguar...

VLM = VLM 2
Tempest 2K = Tempest 3K
Iron Solder 1/2 = Iron Soldier 3
Atari Karts = Merlin Racing

I sometimes wish the Nuon was easier to program for. :(

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Oh now this is true. It amazes me how many parallels DID happen between the Nuon and Jaguar...

VLM = VLM 2
Tempest 2K = Tempest 3K
Iron Solder 1/2 = Iron Soldier 3
Atari Karts = Merlin Racing

I sometimes wish the Nuon was easier to program for. :(

Same here - I would have continued to do stuff on it if I had a decent debugger and a better way to get my code to the player than CDRW.

Stephen Anderson

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.