World Seoul to Build Combat Robot

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Why does it look so stupid? You'd think they could think up something a little easier on the eyes. But really come on...a horse/insect? I say we just give a few socially akward nerds a couple battle mechs. They will know what to do with them.

About the AI:
I know how they will identify allies. DNA identification. First they shoot up everything in sight, then roll/crawl around collecting samples, and apoligizing for any tk that might have happened.

Or, maybe the army is just planning on turning Friendly Fire off?

I just can't take this seriously.
rar.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
its designed for war, not a popularity contest
i doubt it'll be of any use for the next 10 years - probably more
so much money funneled into such a pathetic project
i really dont see why they'd spend that much money on pretty much a kick me sign with wheels.. every tank/battle-ship/plane/ and man with grenade is gonna focus that in battle.. 32 seconds - 32 million, oh the irony

Z

Zero R.

KIM-JONG INCINERATOR, ACTIVATE!

Anyway, unless they make it look intimidating, at the least, it would be nothing more than a decoy to extend the time of them getting ass-kicked.

And for AI, maybe the thing would check for some sort of wierd insignia or whatever? Or maybe the first side who propses pie would not get screwed.

I don't know...

Z

Zero R.

corvusHaunt said:
I think it's a waste of time.

If we really need help from robots, we can just call in the Transformers.

Which produces the question.

How the hell would a robot-truck thing help us in war?

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
They are acting like little kids with remote control cars.
If they really want to do remote control, why not just adapt a tank to this kind of thing?
I know I am no expert on this, but I think it must be easier, and way less expensive.
The only advantage to something like an AI controlled robot is intimidation.
When something that isn't even alive is shooting all your buddies, you'd get scared. Alot of war is primal. A man killing another man. You think "I can do this, he is only a man" But when introduce this kind of thing in, that can mess you up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.