Spell Sequencer

G

gonecase

That's odd, because that's the correct number of arguments.

Did you import my gamecache system or KaTTaNas original? The gamecache system I used for that spell is modified a little, meaning that you can't use it together with KaTTaNas original game cache system.

ohh so thats the problem... can it be changed?? because im useing KaTTaNas original system on my map and the hero i am giving this spell is the best hero on my map..

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
The easiest thing in your case is to copy paste the spell into a text editor with a replace feature, and then search for Set and Get, and change it with for example Sequencer_Set, or something like that. Then do the same for the game cache system.

G

gonecase

thanx Tom Jones will credit u for sure when i release my map. jus a random qus can the target spell be turned off??

G

gonecase

I mean it also stores target spell as attack too, can that be removed?

EDIT:

I changed the names according to Sequencer_Set and Sequencer_Get both on game cache and the script but getting error on game cache:

Code:
Sequencer_GetStoredInteger(LocalVars(),GetObjectName(i)+I2S(H2I(subject)), name)

Expected a name

UPDATE:

Nevermind fixed the problem, now useing KaTTaNas original just changed the codes on ur script and it worked. Just another random qus it also stores attacks on building can that be undone?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
:D

Sorry that's my bad, I didn't explain myself properly.
You should only change the names of my functions, not Blizzards.
Etc:
JASS:
function Sequencer_GetHandleHandle takes integer i, handle subject, string name returns handle //Add the prefix here.
    return GetStoredInteger(LocalVars(),GetObjectName(i)+I2S(H2I(subject)), name) //Don't add the prefix here.
    return null
endfunction

G

gonecase

Tom Jones, there is a bug in this spell, this after useing the spell sometimes the hero can not be targeted at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.