Seth Cross Writing

Rate the Sampler

• 2/5 Stars - You need a lot of work, but you're kinda on your way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
GROWL! you hid chapter 9 in another post so I missed it on my first check, comments/whatever to be added very soon (probley dinner first)

Nothing gramtical or spelling or whatever that I see.

btw that "w00t for Sandra" I said earlier? um yea... I don't even know what to say now... so "w00t? for Sandra"

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
btw that "w00t for Sandra" I said earlier? um yea... I don't even know what to say now... so "w00t? for Sandra"

Lol, meaning? :p

UnknowVector

Reaction score
Shes confusing me now, I can't figure out her personality. Is she a succabus? Or just trying to freak Cyrik out?

DM Cross

Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
Shes confusing me now, I can't figure out her personality. Is she a succabus? Or just trying to freak Cyrik out?

The latter. The more uncomfortable HE is, the more fun SHE's having...

Trust me, her personality is... Cemented in the next chapter... She'll remain the way I put her until the end of the book :p And beyond ;)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Excellent...

I <3 this story so much

Oh and Sandra seems to have a great personality just like Alexander :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Nice. Well, so far, my favorite characters are Alexander, Brant, and Sandra. No one else :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Nice. Well, so far, my favorite characters are Alexander, Brant, and Sandra. No one else :p

Gasp, you're not a Justice fanatic?!

There's a first.

Jindo said:
Yeah this story's pretty awesome, you thinking of getting it published? (when it's finished of course :p).

~Jindo

Yes, I hope to get all of my works published when I'm older.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Justice is awesome, but the pointless sadism caused me not to like his character as much. Everywhere you see him torturing something...in kind of a 2d personality fashion (same reason why I don't really like Thomas...he's kind of 2d as well). However, his voodoo magic and his attitude minus the sadism is pretty cool.

Kind of a behavioral (but no different otherwise) opposite of Obi Wan from Star Wars, who though incredibly 2d, I happen to like as a character.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Justice is awesome, but the pointless sadism caused me not to like his character as much. Everywhere you see him torturing something...in kind of a 2d personality fashion (same reason why I don't really like Thomas...he's kind of 2d as well). However, his voodoo magic and his attitude minus the sadism is pretty cool.

Kind of a behavioral (but no different otherwise) opposite of Obi Wan from Star Wars, who though incredibly 2d, I happen to like as a character.

WHOA, that's new. Usually, everyone LOVES the pointless sadism! :D

And actually, it's not pointless. Justice is a sadIST, so ... Ta da. Also, it's his job. He's supposed to torture the people Zaris puts in his control before just locking them up in one of his sadistic cells. (Surprise surprise, they're all his designs :D) He also interrogates them if they have information Zaris needs it.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
WHOA, that's new. Usually, everyone LOVES the pointless sadism!

And actually, it's not pointless. Justice is a sadIST, so ... Ta da. Also, it's his job. He's supposed to torture the people Zaris puts in his control before just locking them up in one of his sadistic cells. (Surprise surprise, they're all his designs ) He also interrogates them if they have information Zaris needs it.

All i like about him is his name which bassicly suits him quite right :).

Favourite Character's: Brant and Alexander. Sandra is still a mistery

Oh, and correct me if im wrong but theres no Elizabeth and Jessica in the chapter? That struck me as a little odd.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
corruption16al.png

LoL! Made it for fun :p (the face i found off google, and just messed with it (alot)).

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
Nenad said:
Oh, and correct me if im wrong but theres no Elizabeth and Jessica in the chapter? That struck me as a little odd.

Actually, it's not as odd as you'd assume, lol. Jessica and Elizabeth were originally main characters, as in they were part of the main conflict of the series.

However, with the expansion of all the other books, you begin to see that the entire thing is about the evolution of Vampires, and it's all mostly about Alexander and Tyrale and actually THOMAS, of all people. Though he's not a HUGELY main character, he's ever-present. During this entire series, I will tell you this:

Thomas will never die.

~Jindo~

Cool picture :D I never really figured out what I wanted the art to be for the cover, but I shall keep that one in mind :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Don't know if it means anything to anyone, but the image off google isn't royalty free (doesn't normally mean anything to me :p).

Just an experiment, I'm gonna make more :p.

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm sure that if it gets published, whoever's publishing it can rope an artist to do a brand new picture, after that same one, lol.

Thus, there would be no problem. Nothing wrong with looking at ideas. :)

UnknowVector

Reaction score
I have that fire image in my avatar, o_o lol.

I like the second one better, it seems more interesting, but the hourglass realy seems to clash with the blured dark and fire, mabey put it in the background and blur it to black not white?

DM Cross

Reaction score
It kinda looks like you're trying to sell it too much. I've always liked pretty simply covers, and anything with a lot of complex, or fancy stuff turns me away from the book in total.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Dude, if that second one of yours was the book-cover for Corruption, Jindo, I would laugh for eternity. It looks so...lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.