Setting Next level of the Map

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Ellow fellas, awhile back i had a thread about how to successfully set up the next level of a map, and the normal action Game - Set Next Level to didnt work, it kept returning my to the main menu, and we couldnt find an answer why it kept doing that. The maps were both under same Custom Campaign, also imported as files, the Paths to Set NExt level to were correct, but now, i set the path of the next map to the directory of my Map Folders in my lap top, i.e

Trigger:
  • Game - Set the next level to Maps\New Folder\2.w3m

and its working just fine, from Map1, it leads me to Map2, but now im not sure, will this work for other people who download the campaign and play it on their own pcs ? , as i mean, they dont have the same directories as i do Maps\New Folder\2.w3m and so on, im not sure if i've been clear on my issue here, but please feel free to ask any questions that could make it a bit clearer :eek: ....

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
awww mate, we'll i'll pull out a exact copy from my map with defently works - give me a second

EDIT:
Trigger:
  • Game - Set the next level to Act 2 - Trial of a Saint.w3n

replace Act 2 - trial of a saint.w3n to what your map is, remember to add the file extension at the end (.w3n if applicable)

evilwolf

Reaction score
It dosen't work that way.
You have import a map to your custom campaign then set it to that level.
Ex: Set the next level to Map2.w3m

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
i tried that .... again, and it just doesnt work that way , it keeps returning me to the main menu....

evilwolf

Reaction score
View the DemoCampaign Blizzrd made.
It has 3 missions and it should tell you how to do it properly.
By the way blizzard triggers are confusing...

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
@ Duderock101 yer mate i tried but still not working, it just sends me to the main menu

@Evilwolf i've been through that many times, and did nearly 100% same triggers as they did but still didnt work, it just keeps returning me to the main menu ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.