Severe Dissapointment with the Galaxy Editor

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Ok so the data editor is great. However, as I am in the process of creating a library in the trigger editor i run into issues in every direction. Function pointers can not be used at all when code variables were regularly used in Wc3 and this is a C-based language which centers itself around function pointers. Also, the templates are an option but not yet implemented, causing me to have to create a record for every type of variable available in the editor. Were templates implemented i could create 1 template record to use each of them. Also, if that isnt enough, records cant be used as parameters, meaning although there can be classes, these classes cant be used in any functions, making them literally and totally useless aside from those constants like quests where you will have multiple groups of variables in the same format every time and they wont be changed or used in functions.

If you know if any of these issues can be avoided or will be fixed in the upcoming patch, please let me know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.