Skin Shadow Priest

A

Aidyn15

New skin i created! Just a make over for a Sorceress.... She is now an evil Shadow Priest... Download and add to your maps... If you use please give me credit Aidyn15 :D

the path for it is
Units\Human\Sorceress\BloodElfSorceress.blp :cool:

ss0000.jpg

Attachments

• BloodElfSorceress.blp
    75.5 KB · Views: 639
M

MapMaker

New skin i created! Just a make over for a Sorceress.... She is now an evil Shadow Priest... Download and add to your maps... If you use please give me credit Aidyn15 :D

the path for it is
Units\Human\Sorceress\BloodElfSorceress.blp :cool:

can you give us a screen shot of it? so we know what it looks like before we dl it.

A

Aidyn15

uh yeah.. hmm how do i get a pic of it? Would i use the Viewer? Sorry kinda new to this but ill check some things out :D

Akatsuki

Reaction score
uh yeah.. hmm how do i get a pic of it? Would i use the Viewer? Sorry kinda new to this but ill check some things out :D

What I would do is after you're done editing the skin. Save as it as a flatten .jpeg or .png image that you could upload.

A

Aidyn15

Yes finally i remembered my photobucket password lol thanks to email... but yeah got the pic up hope you guys like it and if you love leave some +rep love xD!

PooBucket

Reaction score
Couldn't u have a separate icon and a skin? Cause I don't really like that icon much.

S

ss_mendel

New skin i created! Just a make over for a Sorceress.... She is now an evil Shadow Priest... Download and add to your maps...

heh pretty nice I'm a newbie need to dl all these thigns XD

CaptDeath

Reaction score
it wont be fixed his last activity is june 16 2007
2007 U here me now let this die thank you like the rest of em necromancers sheesh!
srry for sounding like a dick but 4 reals

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.