Shadow Strike

I

iNsaNe

under the object editor it should say Buffs - ShadowStrike.

just delete that

Anything.

Reaction score
iNsaNe said:
under the object editor it should say Buffs - ShadowStrike.

just delete that
That doesn't work. If a spell has no buffs it will revert to any default buffs it is supposed to have.

M

MoonRazer

it is tricky but i am suprised that nobody here knows. let me guess u removed the buff and set the duriation to zero. right? well that will just mess it up alot. u need to delete the buff like they said above me then set the duriation for all levels to 0.01 seconds. then remove the art from the shadow strike buff just in case. that should do it.

Anything.

Reaction score
MoonRazer said:
it is tricky but i am suprised that nobody here knows. let me guess u removed the buff and set the duriation to zero. right? well that will just mess it up alot. u need to delete the buff like they said above me then set the duriation for all levels to 0.01 seconds. then remove the art from the shadow strike buff just in case. that should do it.
That won't remove the buff though. And if you want it to have poison damage, then it won't happen because with the buff you also remove the poison damage duration by editing that field.

I

iNsaNe

why dont you just remove the shadow strike model, change the duration to .01 seconds, and have the damage per interval to 1 so you never take damage, (set the initial damage to 0)

no one will notice it

Anything.

Reaction score
iNsaNe said:
why dont you just remove the shadow strike model, change the duration to .01 seconds, and have the damage per interval to 1 so you never take damage, (set the initial damage to 0)

no one will notice it
I'm saying if you want the damage over time, then you need the buff to stay.

I

iNsaNe

no. i was giving a suggestion, i wasnt saying it to you directly :( ... but yea, if u want damage you need the buff, if you want it as like a dummy ability then do what i said above

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Just make a loop trigger for everytime you want the unit to take damage, use floating text to make it look like shadow strike.

Cres

Reaction score
thanks, i think i got it, i just stopped making it do damage over time and destroyed the buff ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.