Shared Stash is in!

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Blizz quote:

Shared stashes are in and working.—Diablo

Three words: About Damn Time.

Although, I hope for two things: 1. The stash isn’t very limited (like in Torchlight). I don’t mind if its not infinite space, but several pages worth, maybe around 15-30x the size of the D2 stash is fine for me. According to Jay Wilson, we have no need to worry about this. 2. There is a sorting option. They could do two types of sorting: item categories, and item rarity. So you could sort by Armor/Weapons/Jewelry/Crafting etc., OR you could sort by Normal/Magic/Rare/Unique/Crafting, etc.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Damn yeah! I can't tell you how many times i would get rares or sets for other classes and i had to make like 3-5 characters JUST to store my items and gems.

Also source please ^^

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Source: watch the blizzcon QnA, they mention shared stashes, and he also mentions that stash sizes are HUGE (or so he says)

also:

tommerbob said:
Four words: Hell, its about time.

fixed ;)

tommerbob

Reaction score
Jay Wilson mentioned shared stashes in the blizzcon QnA, that was a big topic. But at that time, they were only a planned element of the game, not yet implemented. This actually confirms that they are IN the game AND working.

Source: www.diii.net

You will also notice another tweet from Blizzard on the same page in response to a question about the size of the stashes:

they’re huge.—Diablo

:thup:

tommerbob

Reaction score
I recall them saying that the stash in LoD was larger than Vanilla, but not that it was "huge". Well, relatively speaking anyway. I read in another forum that Jay Wilson commented that someone on the team came to him suggesting they make the stashes smaller because they are so big. His response was something like "hell no." While I am not expecting infinite stash space, I'm confident I will be pleased. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.