Shipwrecked! Coming Soon...

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
By the way, if you want a ghost army, you can use triggers to make picked units partially transparent (I think) immediately after you create them.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
AceHart said:
Mousewheel for zoom, ctrl + keep-the-right-mouse-button-down-and-move-around for the "correct" angle.
"PrintScreen" as usual.

Some of mine turns black then :(

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Hold cntrl and roll down on the mousewheel to get rid of the black.

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts Cloak_Master

I especially like the captain idea (giving bonuses)

While the boarding ship arenas sound awesome, I don't think they would fit into this map very well :( However, it would be a one-of-a-kind map if someone could put that into play :cool:

Also, for the name, yeah I just found out about those new shipwrecked maps, thanks.

And to take a screenshot like that just go to Advanced --> View Entire Map

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I like making weird arena systems (had an okay one for Virtua way back when), but yea, I don't think they'd fit on your map either :D

However, ghost ships would be very cool.

By the way...I'm about to suggest a totally awesome (just kidding) system that I've never suggested before and no one else has suggested before...ever (yea right).

Plunder! When you destroy a ship instead of picking up +20 gold right off the bat the ship drops a little treasure chest into the ocean and that when you pick up adds to your treasure count. The higher your treasure count the slower your ship moves, so you better be careful. As for how it works, you need to drop off your treasure count at your mainland if you want to add it to your real gold amount and use it. Now if your ship gets sunk in combat, your ENTIRE treasure count is dumped into that little chest. It'd give a better reason to hunting down player boats and picking up their treasure counts.

Demonfaze

Reaction score
Plunder = sounds awesome rinpun

how do you create stackable slowing though :confused:

Demonfaze

Reaction score
bump

currently needed idea:

Trader Abilities. So far I only have one working:

Stealth - Hides the caster from the minimap, but not from the screen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.