World Shocking X-ray: Doctors remove fork from penis of 70-year-old Australian man

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Doctors in Canberra have removed a 10-centimetre fork from the penis of a 70-year-old man who inserted it into his uretha in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification.

The case is considered so unusual it was written-up by three doctors in the International Journal of Surgery Case Report last month.

According to the report the man presented at Canberra Hospital emergency department with a bleeding sexual organ.

The Canberra Times says he told doctors he had inserted the piece of cutlery into his urethra almost 12 hours earlier in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification, but the fork - perhaps unsurprisingly - became stuck.

Doctors were able to feel the fork from outside and remarkable x-ray images showed the utensil wedged into the man's penis.

Medics finally removed the item using forceps and "copious lubrication" while the patient was under a general anaesthetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
ugh, argh, bleh, I cant even, I dont, bleargh. No, just no, no, dont post this here, no, I want to make it undone. Why the hell did I read this...

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Wow, I've never read 'Guts' before. I've gotta be honest, I've never watched or read anything in my life that made me stop reading midway to take a seat. That was the most disturbing visual I've ever had, I feel like. Only other thing I can think of that is anywhere close to as powerful as that is the self-immolation monk, and even then it's a totally different feeling. Not disturbing so much as powerfully depressing. I definitely recommend everyone else read it over if they're not familiar with it, 'cuz it's a good one and only about a 5-10 minute read. Thanks, Kaerf.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Error: Stupidity Rising. Please report this to nearest hospital. Error: Stupidity Rising. Please report this to an admin.
Error: St... Risi... Pl.... To the.... -end transmission-

Captain: "The stupidity of some people are going to get us killed! We must do something, I say!

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
wait... the question everyone is thinking is: did he achieve sexual gratification before he went to the hospital??!?!? XD

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
WoAW... GUTS. That was amazing.. and gross and woaw.. I feel weird..

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
wait, am I the only one that didn't feel bothered while reading this?
the comments are full of "ugh" and "blergh" and I'm just sitting here, scratching my nuts...

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
wait, am I the only one that didn't feel bothered while reading this?
the comments are full of "ugh" and "blergh" and I'm just sitting here, scratching my nuts...

Still fucking weird that it actually happend to someone!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
*Insert second disturbing mental image, this time of having a piece of paper slice through the tip of the penis*

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
According to the Canberra Times the report lists other objects found in parts of other bodies including wire, Allen keys, toothbrushes, light bulbs, thermometers, plants, vegetables, leeches, snakes and glue.

Jesus Christ, how can you insert snakes and leeches in your body? Won't they chew up your insides?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
*Insert second disturbing mental image, this time of having a piece of paper slice through the tip of the penis*
I hate you man, I hate you, I find out where you live (somewhere in asia, right?) and I will kill you. Gonna kill you so bad you going to die man, I am serious. I will kill you deader then dead man.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.