Short Stories Contest #1

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Welcome back :p

>Is there a due date?

Yup
Deadline: You have a month to submit your story which will be at the 13th of January, 2008.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Thank you. did not happen to see that

Oh here's my story.

Attachments

• Tears.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 265

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
You linked to Halahan's submission wrong; it currently links to BANANAMAN's.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I know I am a judge for this and all, but I feel like writing a story on the topic XD...just for fun >.>

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I know I am a judge for this and all, but I feel like writing a story on the topic XD...just for fun >.>

So write something and submit it in the Corner. Doesn't have to be for the contest.

Judges cannot enter contests they're judging. Ever.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>Judges cannot enter contests they're judging. Ever.

lol I know that Seth :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
you mean the :p?

Yes thank you TheHelper ^_^

That and for havign this forum here in the first place O.O

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I was gone for a few days, but I've got my story started. I'll try to finish it today or tomorrow and submit it.

And I have skimmed over some of the stories, they are really nice. I really like that proverb in the end of Ninva's story.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
And I have skimmed over some of the stories, they are really nice. I really like that proverb in the end of Ninva's story.

Ah, thanks for the compliment. I was really hoping someone would like the proverb, but with such a lack of response I thought I made a folly.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lol, no, it was good. The proverb was so true. We take from the earth, ruin it, and the only things we give back to it ruin it more.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Lol, no, it was good. The proverb was so true. We take from the earth, ruin it, and the only things we give back to it ruin it more.

It's good to know someone really got something from the story. :)

I wish to join, if it is not too late.

You have plenty of time left.
"Deadline: You have a month to submit your story which will be at the 13th of January, 2008."

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Um, is this still going. If it is, id like to join.
Also, i have 2 stories... one is like 10 pages long and only half way done... the other is also like 10 pagse long... i dont think tat would be a short story... so maybe i shuld put it in a long story contest if there is one lol

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Did you read the rules?

Rules said:
Rule: The short story must be written especially for this contest. Submitting something that was posted already somewhere else will get you disqualified.

Rules said:
Length: Your story’s length must be between 1,000 and 2,500 words. That’s about a page and a half to four pages in Word, font Times New Roman size 12. If you are using Word you can check the number of words you have so far by going to Tools > Count Words.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I want to join. I got a lot of time before the deadline, and since this is true, my story is quite long. I'll submit it when done..

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to can join, but please be sure to read the rules before beginning your story. You wouldn't want to submit something and be disqualified, would you? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.