Short Story Contest Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
i think so... yeah, Christmas is wintery. Even if it isnt (Im sure it is), if that is how you feel, then put that.

If anyone cares to know, this sucks. I cant talk, eat, or drink. I got stitches today on my lips and inside my mouth... :(

Mine's like 1495... I usually go over and write long, but i think that this short story about winter already expresses how I feel. How to show again? Im not done yet but i think Il be ready by Wednesday, cuz il be home from my stitches... for like 1 day.

Good luck everyone!

wtf... i just missed a whole page of posts... I must be blind.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually going to have to withdraw from the contest; I'm really diggin' this story, and it's already in excess of 3,500 words. I'll still post it once I'm finished, but it will not meet the requirements of this contest, and I don't feel like writing something else altogether. Good luck to everyone else, though.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually going to have to withdraw from the contest; I'm really diggin' this story, and it's already in excess of 3,500 words. I'll still post it once I'm finished, but it will not meet the requirements of this contest, and I don't feel like writing something else altogether. Good luck to everyone else, though.

Aw, that's too bad Fat. I'd like to see this story soon though. :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
same, i would also like to read it.

be sure to post a new thread for it.

*A particapant withdraws honourably! :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Ill join.

I do have a question though.

Can the ending at the end say "To be continued"? Or must it end?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I have to draw a line there, fellows. A ending will be needed, unless you can write a to-be -continued in such a way that it does conclude the reader. If you fail to end it successfully, you'd probably get docked on the plot.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
that might be why I don't do as well in the last contest, cause my story in no way ended. I'll remember that.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
If we don't need an ending, then I'm in! =D

cmon Fatmankev, i actually hope youll join in.

im sure you can manage a well "to be continued" ending.

(good sportsmanship, or writemanship? lol)

cuz of my stitches, ive been doing nothing outside for like 3 days now... so my story is pretty much done... i think im going to submit it tomorrow...

do you think i am noob writer cause i finish so early? lol

good luck to everyone!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Length: Your story’s length must be between 1,000 and 2,500 words.

No less than 1,000 words, no more than 2,500 words.

I might join. Last time I joined but didn't have time to write anything, so this time I'll write something first, then join :p

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I hope you all saw the new date. Seth changed it a while ago, I forget when he did.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I'm gonna' put my submission today. After I finish my milelong homework (i was absent almost he whole week from stitches... so much... specially science.), im gonna check my story once more, and submit in WORD, is that ok? ok.

then after il play some WC3 and...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
THIS IS NOT MY SUBMISSION! I AM RECHECKING!

Hello, Snowflake
by thewrongvine

DONT DOWNLOAD IT OR OEPN IT FOO!

thewrongvine

Reaction score
maybe I should... but i get bored at proofreading... is it cheating to have a friend proofread? anyway, il unsubmit for now if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.