Show us your collection

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is mine minus 1 501 unit, didn't want to unhook my stuff to include it in the pic, got 3, because I have had a couple go bad, was able to replace drive but recently picked up a 3rd one on the cheap on fb marketplace. Bottom couple rows in the pics are the stuff I burned from here at Nuon dome, still got a couple left to go I think, then I have a full set of the reproduction games in there, then the 5 real games I own, then the full set of movies made for nuon including a couple of label variations for one of them. Got 3 501 units as I mentioned, an sd2300 I bought at a pawn shop a while back, and a dvdn2000 I picked up a year or so ago, didn't work when I got it, pulled it apart to see about a drive replacement and it looked like an absolute nightmare, so I put it back together and miraculously it started working for some reason. I recently grabbed a remote off ebay for one of my 501's, found a second one today on ebay pretty cheap searching by the remotes model number, it was not listed as a nuon product. also found a sd2300 remote on amazontoday so I picked that up. Need 1 more remote for 501 and one for the dvdn2000.
20201209_142509.jpg

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
i guess i should have added my stealth controllers to the picture

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is some of mine. I sold the Games and Demos disk as well as one of the controllers and my NUON is not in the pic. I should have a Logitech controller but it is not in the pic and I have not actually been able to lay my hands on it. I hope it did not get mixed up with some other controller because there was an XBox controller in there too... and its still in there, and I don't have an XBox
anymore....

nuon.JPG

Last edited:

midnight8

Staff member
Reaction score
yea, same with my logitech controller. at this point, I am thinking either I don't remember losing it during harvey, or it got mixed up with some stuff i sold or gave away. i got a few stealths, so oh well. i am certainly gonna be on on those boards when they come out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.