Showing A Hidden Timer to individual Players

S

Syncourt

Basically, I have one timer called 'wavetimer' shown in the window 'wavetimerwindow'. When a player achieves a certain wave level I have activated a boss round for that player, during which I have hidden wavetimerwindow for that individual player only.

I got that to work but when it comes to using 'show wavetimerwindow for player X' It will not display the window for them again.

Here's My Triggers:

Creating The Timer & Window
Code:
    Events - (triggered manually after all players are ready)
    Conditions
    Actions
        Countdown Timer - Start WaveTimer as a Repeating timer that will expire in 40.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for WaveTimer with title |cff00FF00Until Nex...
        Set WaveTimerWindow = (Last created timer window)
        Countdown Timer - Change the color of the time for WaveTimerWindow to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Countdown Timer - Start BonusTimer as a Repeating timer that will expire in 600.00 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for BonusTimer with title |cffFFD700Until Bon...
        Set BonusTimerWindow = (Last created timer window)
        Countdown Timer - Change the color of the time for BonusTimerWindow to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Hiding the timer:
Code:
    Events
        Time - WaveTimer expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                WaveLevelP1 Equal to 5.00
            Then - Actions                
                Countdown Timer - Hide WaveTimerWindow for Player 1 (Red)
                Set WaveLevelP1 = 6.00
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

Showing the timer again:
Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Boss Level 5
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Area P1 <gen> contains (Dying unit)) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Countdown Timer - Show WaveTimerWindow for Player 1 (Red)
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

No matter what I try I can't seem to get the window showing back up again. Any Ideas what could be wrong? I've tried putting extra actions in the show timer again trigger, they all activate and work fine except for show timer.

S

Syncourt

Good idea, I pretty much just started learning Jass though. Every line I try combining getlocalplayer and call displaytimerwindow is crashing my editor :( Would you be so kind as to show me the correct way of adding this line please? :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.