Siege Tank (siege mode)

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello,

Got a question about the 'morph ability' siege mode
How do I make it longer time to switch to siege mode?
I do also mean that the movements are slower and easier

MissKerrigan

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
First go to the Ability data type and find the Siege Tank - Siege ability. Edit the Ability: Info + property, double click on Siege Tank (Siege Mode), then change the values of Actor - Duration and Info - Duration under the Info - Sections - Durations to your new duration.

Then go to the Tank Mode Morph Model actor, edit the Event: Events + property and add the following event:
Code:
AnimPlay
   AnimName End
   AnimSetDuration End <Your_New_Duration>

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
thx! o another question: how I remove the requirement of the siege mode?

I can't delete te upgrade

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
thx! o another question: how I remove the requirement of the siege mode?

I can't delete te upgrade
Deleting the upgrade will not remove the requirement, it will just make it impossible to fullfill the requirement.
Go to the Field: Siege Tank - Siege
Ability: Commands + and set go to the "Execute" field, and remove the requirement; "Use Siege Mode".

EDIT: Fixed Typo.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
I already looked in the morph-ability of the siege tank, but because it's a morph-ability there is no such thing as 'requirement'

I had the same with the yamato-gun of the battlecruiser, this was alright and I just removed the requirement

X-maul

Reaction score
I already looked in the morph-ability of the siege tank, but because it's a morph-ability there is no such thing as 'requirement'

I had the same with the yamato-gun of the battlecruiser, this was alright and I just removed the requirement
Did you even read my post?

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
but do I have to go to abilities, the unit, upgrades or requirements? or maybe even the factory tech lab?

X-maul

Reaction score
there is no requirement in the ability, just the morph options
u2u6v.png

Look here, make sure you got all the options checked that I got checked in the command bar in top.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Most people prefer to use the Table View because it is much easier to reference properties on objects. To open up the same window using the detailed view, go to the Ability tab and double click on the Execute command in the Ability Commands - Morph list (located in the top middle of the screen).

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
lol that would mess up your computer if using detailed view at actor-events and might even cause any crashes, doesn't that going a bit slow in detailed view?

X-maul

Reaction score
Why does it matter? I click the reply button instead of just posting a reply.
I'm not copying and pasting anything. This would also mean you would have to scroll (not even) one more time.
It's my personal preference. If it's a very long text, I delete the parts which are not important, but in some cases it's actually important to understand what I'm responding to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.