AoS SIEGE! - The New-Age AoS You've Been Waiting For

bugbear

Reaction score
Sure I'd love to see a replay. I like to watch how people implement their play-styles into its design (since we all have our own play-styles). Glad you liked it.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
quite frankly it's missing what the other big aos's have: lots of fun and unique abilities, and it reminded me of EOTA with the buying units and the spawn point captures and then quests (abeit the quests were for a slightly different purpose), aside from that it still is better then most maps out there and actually shows that you put in a lot of effort into it.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Honestly, bumping everyday makes you look pathetic and desperate.

Consider bumping when the project falls to the second page, or when you update your map, like many others have said.

mr_fj

Reaction score
If this is as great as you say it is, you should easily be able to add alot more screenshots ;) Add them in the first post this time, and not as attachments :)

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
insted of bumping all the time, give us an update or somthing?

bumping is never a good choice. it will not make his map "more" popular

bugbear

Reaction score
I've set the world editor aside to work with a more versatile skill set. The world editor was a great experience and I learned a lot about design and GDDs from the countless hours I put into this project, but as a young adult it's in my best interest to feed myself rather than my passion of Blizzard games. So because of my new graphic design job and 18 credit hours a semester I take at college, this will no longer receive updates, though I already have a similar map planned for Starcraft 2 (which I plan to give continuing support for a much longer period of time).

I will continue bumping periodically, as I feel its acceptable for a polished project. If this is against the forum rules, I will comply with any PM a moderator would like to send me.

punwisp

Reaction score
Not suprised you stopped this project. Most don't complete there projects, for w/e reasons/excuses. Though its good you kept on it as long as you did.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Not suprised you stopped this project. Most don't complete there projects, for w/e reasons/excuses. Though its good you kept on it as long as you did.

No map is ever "finished"... there's always things to be fixed and upgraded, it's just how long someone wants to spend their time with WC3.

It's pretty cool. I like the idea of the NPCs around even the main road, like bandits, and how you have to capture the outposts.
Lighting Shaman person's Static Discharge is really annoying, it drains the mana so quickly. The heroes aren't that fun to play around with, but the gameplay is nice, :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh, I've played this a couple times, just forgot to comment every time, :D

It's pretty cool. I like the gems idea, but if you have items, you won't really have space for gems, so maybe there could be a backpack type of unit, like a fairy holder, that can carry gems for the player, and when they are used, it also brings the effect to the player.

The town capturing is also a good idea. I think there should be larger, actual towns in the middle of the lanes, like a place that's larger than the outposts, and is made like a little town with defenses and mini shops and weaker healing wells. However, the little town would have towers on both sides of its entrances, and each capture is separate, so both teams could own the town, and have the towers on their own side. The healing places, shops, etc would be in the middle, neutral to people.

Heroes are good, :)
But it's a fun map, :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vines~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.