Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I Redid Your previous request :D
Hope u like

KornerBoysig.jpg

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I like the render, and that site its cool, it has other good renders too if you click previous and next. What is RF online? Some game?

Good Sig Pinapple I like the grainy underwater feel. Its kinda dark tho. +rep if I can.

Manee

Reaction score
thnx pinapple but can i have a lighter sig
dnt be offended but i do not like a blurry-like one though :eek:
i totally appreciate ur work ^^

yes rf online is a game ^^

Oronuke

Reaction score
New Sig

Well its that time again, I need a new signature. The base character is Sora from Kindgom Hearts (although I like the version of him from the second game.) Anyways i'm not asking for a crazy sig, just one with Sora in it and having it say Oronuke. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up the job!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I'll take a shot at it. ;)

Also, this belongs in the stickied post called "Request a Signature" but it is alright. I'll find a Sora render and be back soon, maybeh.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
It seems I have another request but this time it's much more different.
This one will be a lot more challenging but I would be greatful for any assistance.

K so first of all there are 3 big things that i want in the sig and if someone can which would be amazing, I added an optional thing for it as well.

K firstly I want a sig of this layout. It consists of the sig, a border to the side of it, and inside that border is just nothing. The reason for that is because I'm going to add a video inside that empty area. Here is what I'm talking about.

Sig-4.png

It should be similar to that but here is the actual size of the sig that I want.

untitled-4.png

The black is the sig, the yellow is the border, and the white spot inside the border is the empty area.

K here is how I want the sig to look like first.

Here is a render I would like to be in the sig. Sadly I don't have my photoshop with me so I couldn't cut it so if it wouldn't be too much of a problem can you cut the evil looking dude in the render?

Scan.png

K so I want the background to be a barely visible red fire while in the foreground, I want there to be the render with an orange mist spread everywhere. Now this counts for the sig too, I want the border to be huge decayed bone (kinda like orange-brownish in color) that makes up the border and spreads across the sig too (doesn't intervene with the render though so leave render visible and not covered up by bone). It is acceptable to put the bone behind the render as long as most of the bone is visible.

In addition if possible can there be dark blood splattered on most parts of the bone?

Also in the bottom right is it possible to make the words "Viva REY!"
Not too big the same size as my current sig.

On the top left also can there be written a lot bigger that the Viva REY one, "[REY]Bringer Of Pain^TaW^.

Also don't make it too big and if it fits horribly with the sig then it's ok to take out the ^TaW^ or the [REY]

Again leave the white spot empty inside the border of bone.

Optional- This is what I'll be extremely happy for if someone can do this. If you have some animating ability is it possible to make the bone glow with a dim white color so it's partially visible? Also if possible can you make the render's eyes glow really bright red so it like enlarges then decreases in size.

Thanks in advance guys for any help or attempt you may make at this one.

Edit: Since you can't set up sigs in the The Helper, here is my current one so you know what the hell I'm comparing it to when I talk about the words to type.

misc11.png

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Oronuke

Here ya go! I dunno if it is my best but it still is good enough. Sorry I couldn't find any high res versions of Sora.. :(

Anyways, enjoy! :D

7232_Sora.jpg

You can do whatever you want with it, just don't say you made it please. :)
Code:
http://www.imgbite.com/uploads/7232_Sora.jpg

Battlemapsta: I'll try to get your request done when I finish reading your essay. :p

I couldn't find good bones so I used skulls, the effects in my opinion are decent, sorry if it looks ugly. :(

Anyways, here ya go: :D
30370_Bringer+of+Pain.jpg

Code:
http://www.imgbite.com/uploads/30370_Bringer+of+Pain.jpg

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Not bad Purged but isn't not what I'm looking for. I want the border in the bottom left and I want the bone to spread around the border to all across the sig not just the edges. But the fire effect is good but overused.

Also fill in the background with a dark red mist if possible.

And like you said if possible try to find a good realistic bone skin.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Not bad Purged but isn't not what I'm looking for. I want the border in the bottom left and I want the bone to spread around the border to all across the sig not just the edges. But the fire effect is good but overused.

Lol, I don't think anyone else will do this sig request. :p I dunno, I give up.. Sorry.. :p

Oronuke

Reaction score
Ya i'm really sorry about this man I should've clarified but I don't want the keyblades in the sig. With a lack of detail i'm using the picture of sora for an rpg and my character doesn't have the weapons. The actual picture I used for my character is
sora.jpg
Anyone willing to do it I greatly appreciate it, and thank you for trying to make one PurgeandFire, its just I really should've clarified more >_<

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score

You should provide all these images you are asking for, you know? :rolleyes:

If you can't find them, neither can we. We are not wizards or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.