Signature - Account description

Reaction score
after reading this thread, looks lonely to post in here and find your just about the only one without a sig.

Tonks

Reaction score
Yea, well, it's easy to say, "Yea, I don't need it, nor is it really important" about something you have, rather than something you don't have.
I'm not saying any of this is important, by all means I think it's about as important as the color of your socks. I'm just saying that when you have something, it's easier to say you don't need it than when you don't have that something.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Chances are, people who "want" sigs will NOT get them. Why? Because any help they give to a mod/admin will be under a selfish intention. Thus, why reward selfishness?

Ah well.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> about something you have, rather than something you don't have.
Perhaps.
Though do you really think some member who got a signature couldn't live without it?
Do you really think that the fact someone has 1000+ reputation makes him "respected" or "knowledgeable" around here? Or is it the helpfulness that really counts?
If you don't have a signature, sure, you will ask for one and will feel left out if you don't have it. But going around and complaining about it certainly won't earn you one...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yea, well, it's easy to say, "Yea, I don't need it, nor is it really important" about something you have, rather than something you don't have.
I'm not saying any of this is important, by all means I think it's about as important as the color of your socks. I'm just saying that when you have something, it's easier to say you don't need it than when you don't have that something.

Okay, well, I have one, and I think we don't need it - hence the reason I do not use it. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.