Signature Tournament 2 - Round 1 Voting

Choose the best for each battle!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
It might just be me but a lot of the signatures seem low quality and blurry. Blades' for example seems rather small and very low quality compared to his other work. Or maybe the effect was intended in all these sigs, I don't know haha.

Definitely a lot of talent in this competition. I won't put names down, but some sigs scream try-hard. And by that, I mean they over-complicate the piece and it just seems like the effect is there solely to be there and doesn't contribute to the whole art.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Looks like i loose. Again. :rolleyes:

Maybe i would've stood a chance if the theme was Starcraft or something else.

Bah i guess i should just be content with pwning you guys in SC2 when i get there. :p

Don't lose faith yet. It is still pretty close. ;D

@Myzteryz: Try looking for a quality mythical god render :D It is tough, I've yet to find one. =P

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
It might just be me but a lot of the signatures seem low quality and blurry. Blades' for example seems rather small and very low quality compared to his other work. Or maybe the effect was intended in all these sigs, I don't know haha.

Um, excuse me. My sig is supposed to look like this:
nike1copy4.jpg
<<ORIGINAL

Why is it JPEG ARTIFACT-y???

13lade619.jpg
<<POSTED

I dont know, but it sorta looks different..
And no, I wouldnt cheat by changing my sig now.
With JPEG compression, color blends look like bad.
In competitions like these, every pixel makes a difference.
I demand justice for all our sigs.

Everybody upload the ORIGINALS please.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Photobucket doesnt. Isnt that... idk.. unfair? I mean the quality of my sig was affected.

I think they all were. I know dropbox.net gives 2gigs free space, easily managed, better client, and can hotlink any image type that a forum supports (so they would all be the originals posted, no compressing or converting).

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Apparently tastes have changed during my absence from the Graphics forum.

Gollumcha is leading with a 10 against my 4. :rolleyes:

Oh i get it. You guys hope to eliminate me during a difficult theme so that i can't come up with something awesome at the next (and hopefully easier) theme. You sly dogs you. :rolleyes:

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
You know, I only joined this on a spur of the moment. I thought, why the hell not? This is my first sig EVER and it is even more so pathetic because I'm going on to round 2.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It seems to, overall, be a very close competition. I know mine and Purge's seem to always be on equal votes :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You know, I only joined this on a spur of the moment. I thought, why the hell not? This is my first sig EVER and it is even more so pathetic because I'm going on to round 2.

Are you? You're losing 18-1 to pineapple. :p

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
That's why I said it's pathetic, I'm going on by default. I'll be sure to look up better ways of doing things for the next one.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I finally voted. Seems like it's not just me that's seeing some low-quality (literally) images. For example, is Whitesock's sig supposed to be like that? It looks like it got spit out by a GIF maker and back into a jpeg.

By the way, for future consideration, it might be better to seed competitors so it ends up with the top artists at the finals. Looks like a lot of good ones are going to be eliminated in the first round.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
By the way, for future consideration, it might be better to seed competitors so it ends up with the top artists at the finals. Looks like a lot of good ones are going to be eliminated in the first round.

QFT

looks like a tight competition between me and undeadorcjerk as well ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.