Signature Tournament Begins!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Thought you would give them a render this time. :p

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
i just want to say, that this theme is good, but theres just no good enough or big pictures enough to make sig from this "Muddy" guy.

Atleast for next theme, naminator, try to find some proper images youself first, and then think that "is this theme good enough and is there enough image options for everyone"

Because there isnt many pictures of this guy, so all works may look almsot the same.

E// Sent my work,, though its not so great :/

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
For some reason you get to the semifinals, you have skills. Make the semifinal hard if will be more entertain. I think most of the users here are used to make sig with renders given. There're pictures of Muddy Waters, you just have to use them well.
If you have no confidence about few pictures, if you get to the final you will be so mad ;), beside more hard for you, more fun for all of us :p

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Your suffering is our pleasure.... This informative broadcast brought to you by the members of TH.net

Narwy

I Hate Owls. period
Reaction score
Your suffering is our pleasure.... This informative broadcast brought to you by the members of TH.net

lol thanks :banghead:

well, i found somekinda picture yesterday, rendered it, tried out few new effects and it came pretty good, so im not suffering anymore ^^'

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Ok, I sent mine in. It kind of stretches the theme a little bit, but w/e.

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
I have Narwain And w/e signauteres.
Purgeandfire and Uberplayer you have 24 hours to send you work.

Reaction score
There's no reason for me to try. Instead of working on a signature, I can change the world, by manipulating pictures of myself. Sorry.. I just couldn't do a signature of the dude..

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Argh... I'm so sorry. I can't get it up for some reason. I need to go to bed tho. I'm so tired right now so yeah...

I don't think I'll get an extension. :p

Well, as long as I get it in before 24 hours after when Naminator stated it, I am still technically in.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Argh... I'm so sorry. I can't get it up for some reason. I need to go to bed tho. I'm so tired right now so yeah...

I don't think I'll get an extension. :p

Well, as long as I get it in before 24 hours after when Naminator stated it, I am still technically in.

Hosting problems? Just send it to him as an attachment in the email. You don't need to img tag it.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yeah. Just wait, I need to make some final adjustments and stuff. :)

EDIT: SENT! Two hours before it! I am quite proud!

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Arghh, round three ended yesterday! Where is the poll?! :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.