SilkRoad Online

Rad

Reaction score
Background said:
The SilkRoad is the fantasy MMORPG game to describe the ancient Chinese, Island and European civilizations with the SilkRoad which was the major cultural and economic trading pathway connecting between ancient Asia and Europe that disappeared to the dustbin of history with the past magnificent glory.

Description said:
The online game 'SilkRoad' targets the unceasingly active world other than the existing online games which the has built the entrenched world. On the specious Silk Road, the merchants constantly moves for trading and burglars who intend to strip them of goods. In addition, there are hunters who specialize in removing such burglars. On the Silk Road which seems to be static, the hostility and secret strife in which various groups continuously engage for the benefit of their own groups inform the Silk Road world with new life

Besides, there is no fixed job in the SilkRoad world. All players can freely promote the growth of their own characters by their wills, and change his/her own group to other groups like merchant, burglar and hunter which he/she affiliated with as well as alter his/her character.

The player is to have an experience of ultimately free world with setting up not fixed, organically changed world.

The server system processed in the parallel decentralization can simultaneously accommodate a large group of users without fail and offer the more fresh game by virtue of minimized loading time. Moreover, realizing the more natural character's movement through the motion blending and dynamic animation technique provides the players with the improved oneness with the character.

Interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rad

Reaction score
Yeah uhm... it worked yesterday, maybe the site is down for repair/upgrade whatever... try again tomarrow :/

Edit~ Seems like its up again!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
whoa, this game is really fun so far, not sure if it has any quests though, i am only level 5 though.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Just so I know, this is 100% free?

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
From the looks of it...
le_freetoplayforever.gif

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
well I just didn't belive it with the realy nice graphics and all that.

Rad

Reaction score
Well like all games its with all highest graphics taken on alien ware... but they still arent bad for a free game :)

I dont like the combat system much, RYL was better as you click to swing your sword etc. This ones more like WoW, except I dont think its PvP. Also there is only 3 servers (RYL has 1 for free trial users but its never full)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
ya combat systym pretty boring, (point and kill) and the lags realy annoying -_-

O well, my username is *******, with character Peebz, if anyone cares.

F

-fool-

accnt: foolhi
name: lolCHINA
server: Troy

level 10 blade.
right now im wrecking those trees by the exorcist house.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
This game owns for a free game.

account: DDRtists
name: Arthus
sever: IDK the top one :cool:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm having trouble with the Chinease Tutorial quest, I can't find Mrs. Jang :(

F

-fool-

for me, my map had little yellow dots for the people. for my friend, it did not.

well to help, turn off player names and go to each shop. the ones you supposed to talk to have a scroll above thier heads.

ms. jang runs the general store / groceory shop (whatever dictionary translate them as the same).. its below the herb shop.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
LOL my brother plays this

The poor english is HILLARIOUS

OPTION instead of OPTIONS

Options screen allow you to configure option.

Introduction to chinese character.

Ever read about the characters on the website?

She start long quest after warrior she liked like a father despite the fact she likes the martial arts book.
//

Yeah so I went to go get it, and it says

SING up for Silkroad

:D

Joinning member of Silkroad Online is completed. You can enjoy all service.

We like to say sorry for unstable server.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Yeah - Alot of translated foreign games have REALLY bad English...Probably because there translated by a non-English developer who doesn't know English very well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.