SilkRoad Online

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey 56k i saw you on, you were selling a santa hat and 2 global chats. Weren't there (geuse you went AFK) though.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score

I was going to buy santa hat, but was short a couple hundread $.

L

lego2211

Taking me forever to download this game.......my account is LoganRusling if u wanna add me b4 i get in :eek:......nvm i cancelled sorry.......not a good New Years :eek:

Rad

Reaction score
Go to inventory or whatever, on the side theres little tabs. Look for one that has a bunch of skills like sit, run, auto-attack etc. Find "Create stall" or something like that...

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey 56k guese what, I saw you again, and I guese you were AFK. It was around 11:30, and you were standing So-ok.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
AWWWW man!
you guys sound like you're having so much fun with this game. I wanna play! But all I gots are two macintoshes
SIGH
no silkroad for me :(

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
1JadedJen said:
AWWWW man!
you guys sound like you're having so much fun with this game. I wanna play! But all I gots are two macintoshes
SIGH
no silkroad for me :(

Well if your husbbands good with computers (heh, or you) you could get him (or you) to get Virtual PC 7. Its just like PC for your Mac (although it's not so good with games :( ).

Just a little warning - I think its pretty expensive to buy, and it's pretty hard to install (although you should be able to find a installation guide online).

Anyway if your interested you can try out the demo version.

But hey there's always World of Warcraft :D (it works on Mac & PC).

-Husky

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Anybody know what might be causing this problem. I'm guesing it has to do with my graphics card, but I duno.

Sry I can't explain it, look at the screens and you will understand.

Sargon

Reaction score
husky_003 said:
Well if your husbbands good with computers (heh, or you) you could get him (or you) to get Virtual PC 7. Its just like PC for your Mac (although it's not so good with games :( ).

Just a little warning - I think its pretty expensive to buy, and it's pretty hard to install (although you should be able to find a installation guide online).

Anyway if your interested you can try out the demo version.

But hey there's always World of Warcraft :D (it works on Mac & PC).

-Husky

Virtual PC is a not a good idea for playing games. It will go slooooowly.

Reaction score
is it me or am i the only one who cant see the faces of your character in the top left corner?

W

WantToPlay

Hi, I've been having trouble joining the SilkRoad forum/account place, because it gives me this message:

In Silkroad Online, only 5 accounts can be created from an identical IP.
Please send inquiries through Bug Report and they will be taken care of.

And that doesn't make sense, because I've never had one there and to send a bug report I need to send that message to customer service but I can't unless I am a member with an account. >_< Help anyone?

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Try posting it over at SRF. I'm not garenteeing that someone will be able to help, but there are some smart people over that. You could also try e-mailing SRO.

M

Manyguns

WantToPlay said:
Hi, I've been having trouble joining the SilkRoad forum/account place, because it gives me this message:

In Silkroad Online, only 5 accounts can be created from an identical IP.
Please send inquiries through Bug Report and they will be taken care of.

And that doesn't make sense, because I've never had one there and to send a bug report I need to send that message to customer service but I can't unless I am a member with an account. >_< Help anyone?
Some isp provider's use a common ip, and you were just lucky enough to get one with 5 silk road accounts.....=(. I would call my isp, and ask them if there is any way to change my ip, some isp's have a way you can change your ip. And do you have multiple computers?

rtatpi

Reaction score
Silkroad Online is one of the better free MMO's to hit the business. It starts kind of slow, you probably won't gain your first spell until level 5 or so. Luckily, the grind isn't as intense as other games, such as *insert a korean mmorpg here*. Once you get to level twenty, the options really pick up, as you begin working on who you are in the world. Be it hunter, trader, or thief, the game is very fun.

Graphics are very nice, almost up to par with Guild Wars in terms of quality and style.

The biggest problem you will face is the LAG. As a free game, it cant restrict cruddy connections, and at peak times the lag can get terrible in cities and even outside of cities.

Despite the lag, this is a perfectly working game that is in beta, and hopefully we can expect more from their team!

T

The_Intruder

Actually, when u hit level 30+, the grind is so frustratingly slow. quest becomes so boring, its always repeatitive. we always call SRO as "The Grind". No wonder almost half the population of players on all servers uses bots.

C

Cam210

ok, whoe ver thinks its hard after lvl 30 ur very wrong. i grinded from 20-45 in 1 week. but 1-20 was frustrating geting spfarming done :) i got 15k sp so i was happy.

T

The_Intruder

Cam210 said:
ok, whoe ver thinks its hard after lvl 30 ur very wrong. i grinded from 20-45 in 1 week. but 1-20 was frustrating geting spfarming done :) i got 15k sp so i was happy.

lol, ur either botting, or ur playing 20 hours a day :D. i started playing SRO last year, when the server Troy was opened. I usually play 1-2 hours a day, but not everyday. Up to now, im only level 35 and trying to quit. The grind just gets me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.