SilkRoad Online

U

UTMTEWC3ADIC

meh im on the new server thats grece i think my name is _lubu_ and my password is ****** lol wut a corny joke lol well if anyone cares im a lvl 13 spear ligthing cold cure and stuf mah farming owns ass u just dont lvl ur spells or lvl them to like to keep a distance of mastery from 5-3 lvls example ur lvl 14 u keep ur higer mastery lets say its ligthing at lvl 10 every lvl u have on diference will increase 10% of skill points this is really good if u keep a nice diference u can start to earn like 3 points per KILL!!! omg lolz i got to have 360 sp before i started to tech i was lvl 12 and ligthing was 7 mah still every % u win on sp u get it reduced on exp but still its cool NOW WHO WANTS TO HAVE LIKE 4 LVL 10 SKILLS WEN UR LVL 14 LOL!!! MMMWWWEEEE@@@!!!1111 if u dont do this u will be fuckt like my first char then it got really hard to get sp so a friend of mine had like 4 mastery wen i jsut had spear and ligthing... -.- still the game pwns its not like knigths online or ragnarok or Tibia its a nice game who wont bother u w pay pay pay pay still u can buy sk i think that was the name sk yes well w/e 10 of those cost 1 usa dollar w 8 dollars u can buy a pet monkey who will get ur loot and other ppl loot i think its really worth it cuz wen u go brekser u dont have to worry abaut the loot and u can buy some other goodies as skin changes or just ornaments to ur stalls mah this game is the pwnzors for me ill give it a 8/10 cuz mah the lag is so owning my patience but its just on the town so well no much to worry unless u start to get LAG SPIKES THAT LAST 10 SECONDS WEN UR FIGTHING A DAM FKING BLACK TIGER WHO KIKASS AND WEN THE SPIKE IS OVER u just wasted like 25 pots cuz u were on auto pots or ur just dead wich sucks anyways u dont lseo exp but u appear on the town were all the lag is at and u have to w8 a bgass load before u resurect and tho i thoguth the horses pwned mah u buy a scroll u summon a dam horse then it disapears just as that even tho the scroll is cheap (the costiest one is 3,500 and thats for lvl60!!!) i just wulda prefer to pay 50k for one that never disapears mah other thing thats cool u can be a merchant (omfg u can merch how boring but so $$$) a thief (yay i can be mean to ppl that waste lots of money but not really cuz i get owned like a bitch cuz wen the other ppl see me they help the dam caravan >=( ) or a hunter the thiefs worst enemy (dam man this is the pwnzors jsut kick back and w8 till a ninja d4rops by to own him COOOL lolx? yeah cool the best) to be one of the 3 u need to buyt he custom that will balance u on a figth hunter>thief>merch (merch pays u to make those longs trips w him so thats cool but pack lots of pots cuz there will be thief and lots) ok wepons 1sword kikass speed 2 attks per sec low as hell dmg(still it is good wen u use ice or ligthingand tho for fire cuz fire is shield spell and this is the only one that can use shield ) and has as much as 5 tipes of swords its balanced on int and str 2spear kikass dmg slow as hell attk 1 per sec (no shield for u >=( ok ice owns for this wen u get it use robes instead of armor since this is an int wepon its good to get like 5 more pts on int than str or if u getting owned just get ice to lvl 7 were u get the ice wall its fairy good but u need some defence of curse lots of since u are in a robe getting ur ass kick but nah ur lvl 5 spear attk can kill on 1 hit the small eyes and the scunk thingys if u strike them from behind w ligthing lvl 5 ) int wepon ofcurse 3sabres an stuff i know little abaut this but ive seen ppl w shield its jsut as teh swords just that it uses strngth instead 3the big swords on a stick dam this things does lots of dmg wen mixed w fire i sugegst getting fire to lvl 9 jsut to get fire to lvl 2 DONT GET ANY OTHER SPELL FROM FIRE CUZ U HAVE NO SHIELD i recomend for ppl who dont like to have a hard spend on pots since this is all out strngth u get mroe much more hp dont count w spells to much w this tho ull have lil mana adn the fifth one i dont really think there is but on the wepons shop i saw 5 rows i dont remember wut was it... lol sry k armors robes = int armor = str and the other one = balanced hum lets see wut else is there ah k just swords have summons as far as i know ok list of monsters to kill as far as i know the weak cursed scarecrows(forgot name)-scarecrow champ-small eyes-small eye champs-big eye-big eye champs-raccons-the turtle trees that cna be ezly found on the firsts bridgr (yomotos i think)ok the black ones (decayed)-yohomotos-yohomotos champions-young tigers-tigers-tiger champs-black tigers(ouch hard)-Giant tigers(ive only fougth this w friends not alone and my dmg is as diminute as 20 wen i normally do 111-123 k thats as far as ive gotten ok other thing are teh quest omg worthless dont ever do one damit unless u are training on those monsters usuallythe quest is kill 50 monsters come get reward 50 heal pots that cost 5500 and u can get that on less than 10 mins its really not worth it i h8 it at least untill now i havent found one who give me some good items all i get are healing pots...k that abaut covers all i know here the key to the game farm lots of skill points always keep a distance betwen lvls of like 5 lvls as i do ull get less exp but ull have cure ur wepon mastery fire ice and ligthing all together wich will pwn and trust me my friend owned me so hard wen he did that we made a fitgth wen we both got to lvl 13 he brougth ared cap and i a black one and mah my ligthing was so 0 wen he started to use freeze it was the suckzor rigged lolz ice is jsut a hero killer afther htat we both brougth black caps and started pk everyone who had another cap lolzors so much fun we killed them till they got tired of waking back up then wen he stayed on the ground we tea bagged him one actually started screaming HELP wen i started to tea bag him XD(just sit down and stand lolzros) it was hillarious the wierder thing is that the guy ended up beeing our friend O_O LOL LLOOOOLLLL well mah this game pwns if u count the lag out hope u have fun mah remember my name _Lubu_ (name is case sensitive so i dk if the first L was L or l try both) k mah have fun on this game its just sick good.

phew dam that was long

U

UTMTEWC3ADIC

DDRtists said:
I cant read a word that says!
migth be ur trying too hard O_O
mah i found out my name was _LuBu_ kk

sry abaut the big ass bad spelled no perioded paragraph i did i just got too caugth up...dam man now i understand wut my english teacher said "u will regret this someday"wen i failed her class

V

vallyance767

Hi!!!

Hi...... I just started playing silkroad. I dont see how it doesnt work for u guys i got a windows XP <DSL> :D and it works perfect for me some lagg here and there but it works good. :eek: hehe... Although this one time i was playing and i had this glitch were to large pll were sitting on a bench had nothing on but under wear... for 30 mins :nuts: ....honest to god!!!!!!!!!

Server:Venice
Username:Vallyance777

.:#i know ur all angry cuase i got dsl hehe#:.
:banghead:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Why are we angry that you have DSL? I have T1, because I use it for my server, and I just take some from that....

Theres far better things than DSL ;)

V

Vallyance

!!!

That was cold..... Most people i know dont have dsl maybe i know allota poor people heh.... so why does silk road not work good for u guys??? it works good for me.

V

vallyance767

Venice!!!!....

So do any of u play Venice??? or am i the only one!!!

V

vallyance767

Global Chat Mssg Sale!!!!

hey what u guys think if i sell global chats for 25-30k think id get nay buyers? :eek: :confused:

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
That guy up there did not use one period in his entire "paragraph". Except for one of these "continuation things" (ex- ...)

I just thought I should point that out...lol
:p

H

hey its X

I play venice, but its a Mofo tryin to get into parties with ppl that speak english.

Name : Lord_Bowkill

lvl 8 bow/force

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I have DSL, and in some cases it's faster than T1. :D

By the grammar I've seen, it seems like MapleStory all over again. I thought nothing could get worse grammar than MS, but this can. Makes me very sad.

R

Razthemapper

This looks so damn good, and at first I thought t needed 3.8 GB of ram (thought the 3 from pentium 3 was part of the hz requirement). I'm gonna try it!

U

Unregistered

lol

when i want to restore my character it say at the end "do you want to resotre the character" lol

I

Ident1ty

Lol this game is so much fun. Just bumping this post and advertising :) The guy with the long ass paragraph pretty much just said " keep your highest force mastery about 5 lvls lower than you, it will add 50% more sp experience. Therefore giving you 150% sp experience per kill, and then you kill stuff lower lvl than you but still give good SP. Then that is called SP farming :cool:" Honestly the best thing to start with is a pure STR glaive or blade, cuz that is the only way you can kill stuff around your level without dying (I mean for the new ppl, the people that farmed SoS items can take anything :mad: ) The graphics remind you of WoW, and the gameplay is f'king awesome just go type in Silk road pvp on youtube and watch them by hydraliskx.

WARNING ::::: ~~~~~!!!!!!!! Servers are crowded about 18 hours of the day, and half the people on them speak english soooo.... Find a time you can sit down for 5 hours and then sit there attempting to log on about 30 times and you'll finally get in :) I play on the Xian server, got some really cool people there, lvl 11 pure str blader pure fire

R

RaVen

Hi, I'm having the same problems as the other guy with the registering. I get the "In Silkroad Online, only 5 accounts can be created from an identical IP." error. I've tried on firefox and IE. I've tried on about 3 different ISP's with different IP addresses. And I don't know who to mail about it.

Is there any chance someone could make an account for me, I can send them my details or they can just make up stuff. I'd really appreciate it, I want to give this game a go :eek:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Try www.silkroadforums.com ... It's an affiliate site of TH.net, obviously majoring in Silkroad. Maybe they can help you better than we can :)

R

RaVen

Thanks, I tried all the suggestions they had there, and so have many other people without success. So its either give up or beg someone to create an account for me :p

If anyone has a few minutes to spare could they make me an account with [email protected]

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
It is a strange problem. I tried to make a new account just a few days ago just so I could mess around on new chars. and I got that message, and I've only had 2 accounts (one that was hacked and the one I use now).

You could try sending a bug report, GM's say they do read every one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.