Spell Simple Dash

janhellyeah

Reaction score
How come mine keep on saying must have initialization function called "InitTrigger_SimpleDash"? The Ability works fine in the first run but no luck trying it the second time after editing the map little.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
First save and then run.

And check your preferences (for mine look at the screenshot)

Attachments

• Neu Bitmap.JPG
    Neu Bitmap.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 416

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
I'm not getting the point... :banghead: I'm just too confused...

I tried to copy it down, but it gets the error thing... Ok, I don't have newgen in this computer, but why the hell I use all the trigger stuff on the downloaded map, but not on any other map?

Well, I'll try to forget this, maybe I just need to get some rest... anyway, is there a way to make it work WITHOUT newgen?

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Newgen Instaled...

Well, I've just installed the newgen, but the trigger is still doing nothing. I've done some changes on the copied skills, but nothing that could crash the trigger (I think) all I've done was changing the max skill level to 6, and damage/buff duration/description changes. Oh, and they're unit skills now. And I've imported the custom buff, both skills, the dummy unit (I changed its model too) and the fading system/main trigger. Also I'm using a warden to test the dashing spell, not the other custom hero. Anything missing?

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Ok, the dash wroks well, but the fading sistem e the stunning ability are not working. The fading is shown like 400 range down away form the caster, and it has a sorceress model, but not any sorceress, its a custom unit from my map, based on a normal human tower. Nothing worked when I tried to make the fading system work... about the stunning ability... well, didn't even try

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Man, could you please answer me? =S I didn't want to release my map with a bugged skill, but it would be really nice to have this one...

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
change the rawcodes in the configuration section of the spell (in the trigger head). to find out the rawcodes, open the object editor and press ctrl+d

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Sorry for taking your time. The main problem was that I was making a new stomping ability, but wasn't giving it to the dummy caster. Thanks for the support :)

Rushhour

Reaction score
I got a little question.
First: I love your spell and I'm thinking of using it in my map (credits ofc:D)
But I got a problem, there are some regions where creeps mustn't be, but the dash just pushed them and the hero itself to any position
Lane blockers don't work, is there a posibility?
thanks^^

envenger

Reaction score
i am getting sm errors "end of the line expexted" in triggers i dont know what to do i am just new to the world editor just started 2-3 days back. The map is working in warcraft but when i am opening it in world editor and saving it without any cahnges also i am getting error

envenger

Reaction score
Where can i get it from..? and
I have some problems in the making some abilities, in whihc part of the form can i ask them?

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
get it here

I have some problems in the making some abilities, in whihc part of the form can i ask them?
Do you mean this:
JASS:
private constant integer DummyCastSpellId = 'A001'

?

If so, it has to be a nontarget spell, like thunderclap, fan of knives etc.

envenger

Reaction score
thanks for the pack,

yes i have problems with that how do i find the 'A001' like codes of my unit?

envenger

Reaction score
k i got it after i installed the newpack thanks any way i am thinking of using ur skill in my rpg map, but dose it pushes units to unpathable Terrain?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.