System Simple Low Level Save/Load Framework

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This coupling of the resources and such is madness. I'm not even sure why you submitted them like that, it's very strange of you to do something like this.

Graveyarded until updated to go with modern (not 2005 JASS) standards.

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Ehm, this was designed specifically for GUIers who have a very difficult time with vjass.

It's much easier to pastebin this configured for a GUIer than to continue to put all of the resources together over and over again.

I've gotten requests and I know what is easier.

This isn't going to be changing as this is the easiest possible way to have it (biggest possible time saver).

Yes, I agree that the coupling of resources together is normally extremely bad, but this wasn't created for typical vjassers who know what they are doing, or even GUIers who know what they are doing. This is for people who don't even know what NewGen is.

I got tired of walking people through how to install various scripts over and over again, so this is just very easy =). It's easier for me and it's easier for them =P.

If you guys don't like the layout of this (again intended for people who know little to nothing), I guess that's your loss, but this has been useful to me on many occasions already ^^ (I get lots of save/load requests).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.