Single Foe

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently came up with an idea that when X casts the spell on Y then X and Y cannot be attacked by any other target but each other. X and Y will be immune to any attack other then each other's like... If I was using this skill on someone, then NO ONE but ME can attack him. Is this spell possible?
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Classe

Reaction score
everything is possible

Hi... try to use a spell which is single target and make it put an custom effect on the targeted unit.

That should be easy but then you need to make a trigger that puts the same effect on the caster. Then make a trigger which makes units under the effect to be invulnerable.
Finally you want the units to be able to attack each other. Try a trigger which makes your unit invulnerable to all damage except if the damage is coming from a unit under the same effect. Which will be the caster then.

this is just a simple way i figured out since i'm not that good with all this...
i could try make the spell myself when i got the time.
Tell me if u get it working.

Good Luck!

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently came up with an idea that when X casts the spell on Y then X and Y cannot be attacked by any other target but each other. X and Y will be immune to any attack other then each other's like... If I was using this skill on someone, then NO ONE but ME can attack him. Is this spell possible?

OK, so, how I would do this.. dunno if it works though:

Code:
Trigger 1
Events: Unit starts the effect of an ability
Conditions: Ability being cast equal to (Your ability)
Actions: Set X = Triggering UNit
            Set Y = Target unit of ABility Being Cast
            Wait (Ability's duration)
            Set Y = No Unit
            Set X = No Unit
---------------------------------------------------------
Trigger 2
Events: Unit is Attacked
Conditions: Or...
                Attacked Unit Equal to X 
                Attacked Unit Equal to Y
                AND
                Attacking Unit Not Equal To X
                Attacking Unit Not Equal To X

Actions: Order Triggering Unit to Stop

I made this roughly without editor, hope it helps! :)

deathblade

Reaction score
theres a flaw where others can cast spells ont he 2 targets tho...

another good idea is to do the same but use this
unit takes damage

damage source = x
damaged unit = y

set triggering units hp = triggering units hp+damage taken
just a rough draft to give an idea so even if he does 9999999999999 u just instantly gain 9999999999999999 damage but if u put a wait 0.01 command at the start :S things will go abit differant

vaziocs

Reaction score

just add divine classification or divine armor or something like that, only divine can attack divine.

mordocai

Reaction score
just add divine classification or divine armor or something like that, only divine can attack divine.

Thats for damage, thats not what he/she wants. Its so that other people cant order their units to attack that one if i read it correctly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.