Would you be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

LoveRPG

Reaction score
Is there any people out there in a single player RPG map with story and good skill system? Or have I wasted 200 hours and going to waste another 300 hundred?

If there is a demand you can post ideas, maybe you want to voice act(yes there will bee voice acting), or maybe you have questions. All posts are very welcome, but I'm not saying too much about the story or how it will be played out.

Happy holidays!

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
The demand for SPRPG's is pretty nice (especially since it is harder to find friends who still play wc3). I'd probably try it out. Just check out the map development forum on the hive--the ones that are SRPG's tend to have a lot of support. Two of the hosted projects on the hive are actually single-player.

Reaction score
The demand for SPRPG's is pretty nice (especially since it is harder to find friends who still play wc3). I'd probably try it out. Just check out the map development forum on the hive--the ones that are SRPG's tend to have a lot of support. Two of the hosted projects on the hive are actually single-player.

If LoveRPG wants to make a single-player RPG, then count me in, but I'm not sure what to do unless I have a direct order...:D

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Nope. I don't even think I have my Warcraft install keys still.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
He asked if it was in demand, I was providing depth to my response. It's not like I can add much other insight since he posted little to not information about the project other than he's apparently spent what I'm guessing is a significant amount of time to him on it, so ideas or changes that would pique my interest to the project are a no go. And I obviously have little to no (actually, pretty much entirely no) interest in volunteering time for a project that I haven't any information on whatsoever (some people may remember a similar recruitment strategy going on with the complete failure of a project that was Edge of Eternity). Thus, expounding on my point of not having interest, I, like most people, don't currently have Warcraft installed and it would take a very special project to get me motivated enough to actually do the work involved in getting back onto my computer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.