Site Upgrade - the New Look Suggestions Thread

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so we made the switch to the latest Xenforo software and are in the process of getting the News Portal back and bringing back Reputation. The Shoutbox has also been upgraded and the new forum version will allow us to save whatever style we decide to get to so the next upgrade we will not have to start all over like we did this time.

Suggestions on improvements and/or changes to the Forum Style - colors, fonts, graphics, etc - would go here.

This upgrade, though it might not look like one really IS and once we get the Style right - I think you will find that this version of Xenforo is the best Forum software out there :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
My first change would be in the Logo Graphic the computer graphic is butchered on the edges with jaggys and looks like it was just photoshopped on there. It also might be my display as I can only get 1280 out of this cheesy graphics card I have.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont like the blue background color for avatar pictures, what happened to white? Was all of the white color used up for the background?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Ac
I dont like the blue background color for avatar pictures, what happened to white? Was all of the white color used up for the background?
My guess is that since it doesn't support transparency, it takes the old background that existed before the upgrade, and places it behind our avatar.

Anything else, like mine has a white background.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that on the forum index we have lost Forum Descriptions. Is this just an oversight from the conversion or is this a feature? If possible, would like to have Forum Descriptions back on the index.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
The descriptions are there. I don't know what you mean.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of site upgrade, I've noticed that there are a lot of icons at the bottom of each member's post, other than mine. Since I'm on Android, I cannot do a "hover mouse cursor" or "double click", so I have no clue as to what the icons meant. Maybe it's an extension to "Liking" a post, such as marking the post as "Useful", or "Funny"?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Maybe it's an extension..
Yes they are. There are just too many of em. It's pretty odd.
Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly... etc.

I'm not sure which is count as rep though.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is "Dumb" a box?
Edit: No words...

Last edited:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> guests: 100, robots: 31)

Robots? :rolleyes:

I plan on befriending the T-800 ASAP

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.