Crime Six-year-old boy accused of raping his cousin, aged five

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
A Malaysian boy aged six has been accused of raping his five-year-old cousin in a case believed to be the one of the first of its kind in the world.

Doctors discovered she had been sexually penetrated after a medical check-up - and despite initial scepticism a consultant urologist at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital said it was possible for a child that young to have an erection.

The extraordinary case came to light after the children's grandmother found them naked and playing 'mothers and fathers' at the family home in the town of Pendang, Kedah - a rural area covered with paddy fields.

The girl's 32 year old mother, a medical assistant, then lodged a report on New Year's Day, Malaysia's Star newspaper reported.

But the paper said that the following day the mother told police she was not keen to pursue the case and had only reported it so her daughter could be checked at a hospital.

Read more.

Not too sure it fits under crime though.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it was the kid. Probably was some adult who tries to get away scotts free.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Doubt that the kid knows what sex is. You can't really blame someone if that someone don't even know what he/she is doing.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt that the kid knows what sex is. You can't really blame someone if that someone don't even know what he/she is doing.
Of course you can.
Stupidity does not protect you from the law. At least not where I am from.

But I really dont believe a six year old would do this. Doesnt sound to me like the typical thing for a kid to do. Sounds more like an attempt to hide pedophilia from somebody around.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Six years olds have tried to kill people before, I don't see why rape is off the table.

Welcome to the new age. Take a deep breath of the chemicals, this is the age of having sex by ten and meth by twelve. This is about to become a very regular thing.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Haha what? Stupidity and ignorance are dramatically different things. If they were playing Mommy and Daddy was it rape or mutual participation? If she can't give consent at age five how can he be held accountable at age six? This is more so one of those family secret things than it is a crime. It's not like the boy is going to be bragging about it in the locker room.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Age six is twenty percent of a longer life than age six. I would say that is a significant level of development.

Of course whether or not the boy should be tried is going to rely on some fairly intense levels of psychoanalysis, however the blame for this should be put onto the parents. Five or six is the level where a general idea of how babies are made is (in general) considered appropriate, however I think it's a little young for the actual details of what sex is, and probably definitely young to have fully understood the concept of rape. As to whether this should be a 'family secret' thing I don't agree with, but it probably shouldn't be publicized like this. More than likely this will become something of a suppressed memory for both the kids and they won't fully remember what had happened.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.