Skin Problem

Earlenlajnen

Reaction score
I seem to have some problems with This Skin.

I imported the skin with the Import Manager then i entered the path that can be seen at page two of the linked page:

units\creeps\OrcWarlock\OrcWarlock.blp

After that i created a couple of Stormweaver Warlocks and tried the map.
I also erased the Melee Initialization from the Trigger Editor to make testing easier.
Their skins was still the same.

Please help me. I don't have any experience with skins and i have no idea of what to do.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
That path works fine for me. Have you double-checked that you entered the correct model path for the unit in the object editor (and that that unit is the one that you placed)? The model should show up in the drop-down menu under "Units>Stormweaver Apprentice". If you have trouble finding it, you can try copy-pasting the path for the unit's model file.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you import correctly, and change the map in the Import Manager?

WCGMapMaker

Reaction score
You made sure that its the right .file and selected right custom path. make sure custom path is checked off not that you just changed the file as well.

Earlenlajnen

Reaction score
Problem Solved!

@Jonnycakes
The skin is for the Stormweaver Warlock and i used the actual Stormweaver Warlock from the neutral hostile units. So yes, it was the right unit model.

@ToolTipError
It seems i did import the skin correctly, but i don't understand what you mean with: "and change the map in the Import Manager?"

@WCGMapMaker
It was the right path and it was the right file. But i think it didn't work because the custom path was checked in. Not sure though.

Thank you guys. + rep to you all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.