[SKIN WIP] Dark Iron Dwarf

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ok, i just started redoing my dark iron dwarf spellcaster skin/model that is on the hive. I got about 15 PMs telling me that its too big and i should make it a skin, but i just submitted it as a a skin and it didnt get approved because it had too much CnP/recolor, so im making it all from scratch. I got the head and the shoulder-pads done. He is supposed to look old.

Attachments

• DIDpreview.jpg
    DIDpreview.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 357

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
He doesn't really look old; maybe some wrinkles in his skin could fix that. One of the things that I don't like about it is that he appears to be completely and utterly bald. I think a few strands of hair would not go amiss there. Other than that, I like it. Keep up the good work :thup:

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
I tried putting a bit of hair on his head, the wrap ruins it and spreads it everywhere randomly.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Gah stupid weapon wrap, 3 sides go the right way, but one side goes the other way. Im keeping it like that, the side on the left is going the wrong way, the gold straps are supposed to be around the hammer :(

Attachments

• DIDpreview2.jpg
    DIDpreview2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 213

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Man I suck at skinning. You made that face from scratch? Thats good. Howd you do it?
You just lay like five different colors down and the blur it or spread it or somthing?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Well i usually use varying colors and sizes of brushes, but since it was so close to grey i used dodge and burn, but i usually just burn a light outline and see how it looks on the wrap, if it looks good i continute, if it doesnt ill redo it, i redid the nose about 5 times for this.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
It is good skinning skillz we have there, looks very nice, maybe an in-game picture would make us see it from another angle???

Seems very nice IMO!

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Bump, i played wow all day so no more work done, but how does the unwrap look, its messy, ill clean it up tommorow.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.