Skins - How To Skin Models

L

It's truly amazing isn't it? IF YOU READ THEN YOU WILL LEARN!!!It helps if you read all of the comments before you post man.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Confusing

Umm the part where u were talking about the Material Editor that doesnt exist or at least not on mine. :nuts: and what is: the main parts of a unit for? i didnt seem to have any use at all.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Holy crud I answered late didn't I :eek: ?

Anyways, Yah... Kinda complicated even when I started reading it. Basically it's just a simple little skin just in case you use my method. You place in all those boxes, attach it to the unit, and... .... how to explain this... Lets say you attached that skin onto a unit. Colored boxes would appear all over it's body and it will make it easier to know where you need to place your ACTUAL skin on him. Like if I see that a units shoulder is orange, it would be a good idea to place the real skin (lets say I use flames this time) onto the orange part so it can fit properly. I really hope anyone else who also thinks of this same question will read this :D

E

EvilTwinX200

i cant find the "main parts of the units" i go to "windows" then i take out texture manager and material manager and then i right click (in the texture manager) Textures\footmen\.blp and import but i cant find the main parts of the unit thingy

<--LarzI-->

Reaction score
i cant find the "main parts of the units" i go to "windows" then i take out texture manager and material manager and then i right click (in the texture manager) Textures\footmen\.blp and import but i cant find the main parts of the unit thingy

The "Main Parts Of A Unit Thingy" is the "Color Painting" we made in Paint...
To see where we color (skins) the unit....

S

Seanbot

a while ago one of you posted a thing saying you couldnt import a model properly? THATS BEECAUSE War3 only accepts .mdx files for model imports and you need the skin imported properly properly

grognog

Reaction score
how to import:
go to the import manager, import the thing you want to import and then change the path to the path on the readme

jungoba

Reaction score
I am using v1.05 Sooooo How ham i suppose to know where all that stuff when it isnt the same in v1.05:banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.