Forum Administrator
Staff member
You sir have pretty much outdid yourself. :D

Now, join me in my new challenge

Skyrim, on Master difficulty
- No Enchanting
- No Pickpocket
- No follower
- No Spells (Can cast spells from scrolls though)

Now that's challenge! ;)

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Haha thanks =)

I might give that a go, but it's still easy with Smithing and Alchemy. The latter will make you unstoppable, especially of you go the Thief route. Any particular style required? Obviously mage is exempt lol.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Nope, no style required as far as I know.

Personally, I'm playing two-handed on Light Armor.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Mmm, I see. I'm going to get the Lock Picking skill for +50% treasure and use that to get super gear lol =D

Inflicted

Currently inactive
I'm playing as an Imperial Theif Conjurer (still kinda noob, approximately level 18 because I got stuck as a Vamp tooo early in the game and kinda gave up -.-)

Really awesome to loot everyone and then let my spawns just pwn everything. It's like doing no work and getting all the benefits [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
I'm playing as an Imperial Theif Conjurer (still kinda noob, approximately level 18 because I got stuck as a Vamp tooo early in the game and kinda gave up -.-)

Really awesome to loot everyone and then let my spawns just pwn everything. It's like doing no work and getting all the benefits [noparse]:D[/noparse]
Haha nice, sounds good! I've got a play through where I'm level 30 which is on hold, I'm working on a play through for The Witcher for importing into The Witcher 2 with the updated version with more content in April, and then I need to do Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect 3. Got a busy schedule ahead of me. Look forward to getting back to some Skyrim though.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
haha nice Witcher2 is an awesome game, got quite far in it myself. Compared to Skyrim its slightly more limited, but the story line is far better and faster. Both are great games.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
haha nice Witcher2 is an awesome game, got quite far in it myself. Compared to Skyrim its slightly more limited, but the story line is far better and faster. Both are great games.
True dat! I've finished it four or so times, twice on Dark Mode. Fantastic story, and I'm glad they're adding more to it in April. Another three hours of storyline they said. Going to be good fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.
    Just noticed there's a delay of at least 2 minutes before each post. Guess I can't post Headline News quickly as I used to.
    As far as I can tell, there are definitely things I need to get accustomed to first.
  • Varine Varine:
    FCC is cracking down recently

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop