Staff member
Reaction score
You sir have pretty much outdid yourself. :D

Now, join me in my new challenge

Skyrim, on Master difficulty
- No Enchanting
- No Pickpocket
- No follower
- No Spells (Can cast spells from scrolls though)

Now that's challenge! ;)

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Haha thanks =)

I might give that a go, but it's still easy with Smithing and Alchemy. The latter will make you unstoppable, especially of you go the Thief route. Any particular style required? Obviously mage is exempt lol.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, no style required as far as I know.

Personally, I'm playing two-handed on Light Armor.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Mmm, I see. I'm going to get the Lock Picking skill for +50% treasure and use that to get super gear lol =D

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I'm playing as an Imperial Theif Conjurer (still kinda noob, approximately level 18 because I got stuck as a Vamp tooo early in the game and kinda gave up -.-)

Really awesome to loot everyone and then let my spawns just pwn everything. It's like doing no work and getting all the benefits [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I'm playing as an Imperial Theif Conjurer (still kinda noob, approximately level 18 because I got stuck as a Vamp tooo early in the game and kinda gave up -.-)

Really awesome to loot everyone and then let my spawns just pwn everything. It's like doing no work and getting all the benefits [noparse]:D[/noparse]
Haha nice, sounds good! I've got a play through where I'm level 30 which is on hold, I'm working on a play through for The Witcher for importing into The Witcher 2 with the updated version with more content in April, and then I need to do Mass Effect > Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect 3. Got a busy schedule ahead of me. Look forward to getting back to some Skyrim though.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
haha nice Witcher2 is an awesome game, got quite far in it myself. Compared to Skyrim its slightly more limited, but the story line is far better and faster. Both are great games.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
haha nice Witcher2 is an awesome game, got quite far in it myself. Compared to Skyrim its slightly more limited, but the story line is far better and faster. Both are great games.
True dat! I've finished it four or so times, twice on Dark Mode. Fantastic story, and I'm glad they're adding more to it in April. Another three hours of storyline they said. Going to be good fun!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.