Report Sleeping on your stomach gives you sexy dreams, new study reveals

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
We all know that eating cheese before bed tends to give you nightmares.

But if you are after something a little more erotic then you should definitely try sleeping on your stomach, researchers have discovered.

Those who sleep on their fronts are more likely to have sexy dreams than if they went to bed in other postures.

Prone sleepers reported feeling sensations related to ‘sex’ and ‘persecution’ more frequently than anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a myth/rumour,. however, eating cheese will make your dreams more vivid, which will result in you remembering more of your dreams. and since most dreams are nightmares, it may seem as if eating cheese causes nightmares.
I never have nightmares.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
How can anyone even sleep on his/hers stomach? I find that really uncomfortable, because I feel like my head's going to turn too much to the side, making it difficult to breath. Also, my hands are in the way. I always sleep on my back or my side.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
How can anyone even sleep on his/hers stomach? I find that really uncomfortable, because I feel like my head's going to turn too much to the side, making it difficult to breath. Also, my hands are in the way. I always sleep on my back or my side.
My thoughts exactly.
Also, it is very uncomfortable to sleep on your stomach after eating something.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Apparently I've been sleeping that way since birth. I find no problems with it.

But I had a nightmare last night, after reading this. I got ravaged by a pack of dogs.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I never have nightmares.

then you're an exception. dreams charged with negative emotions are the most common type of dreams.

and about sleeping on your stomache; I can usually only fall asleep on my right side. Some times on my left. Very seldom on my back, and almost never on my stomach.

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
Confirmed, I triewd this and dreamt I was in high school with freddie wong, which of course included alot of hot babes and sweet guitar skills. We proceded to adventure down into the forbidden areas of the school where we battled them with our awesome air guitar moves, then we ruined a house with our awesome partying powers.
Then I raped a chick. Wtf brain?

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
So have any other sleeping positions been know to cause other weird dreams?
Cause I end up in a different position every night and my dreams are...
to put it plainly "Fucked the Hell up".

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
So have any other sleeping positions been know to cause other weird dreams?
Cause I end up in a different position every night and my dreams are...
to put it plainly "Fucked the Hell up".
If you manage to sleep upside down on your head chances are drastically higher that you will dream about your own death. Followed by your own death.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.