Slide to Point Black Hole

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Ok in my game there is a wide open space that will be filled with planets and other spacey things. One of those happens to be a Black Hole. Now most black holes i have found are spells. I want a trigger that when a unit gets too close to a black hole it slowly starts to move towards it, and get faster and faster. But I want at the begining the pull to be weak enough that your ships can get out of the pull, but after it gets too close the pull is too strong and cant escape. Once it reaches the center it gets removed. +rep to people that help. I have no clue how to do slide triggers, so please help. It also needs to be Mui as there will be 2 blackholes and more than one spaceship.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Here (by Blade.dk). Use the black hole spell in that spellpack. It's a black hole that sucks units in and remove them from existence.

Originally Posted by Blade.dk
If you want slow time and slow sucking, just change the values in the configuration section.

So far this is the only Black Hole spell close to your needs, though I think the strength of the pull (of the spell above) is the same, regardless of distance from the hole.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
I need a permenant system not a spell. that wouldnt work it would take too much editing to make it work the way i wanted

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.