Offense Snipers

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Snipers​

This is just a quick simple map, I made. I just combined some pieces of my unfinished projects. Camera System from gladiator, terrain from Gunfight and Snipe ability is modified arrow skill from Conan RPG.

It is fully playable, but it does not have win/defeat conditions.
Map is unprotected so if someone wants, he can finish it and declare map to his own. Im not going to continue this, since I have my Harry Potter -project.
Someone might even learn some Jass from it.

Check it out.

link

Custom tilesets are made by Lillerinmuna, custom models are downloaded from hive and wc3c.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes,this is only mirror to Filefront.com

Suggestion:

Attach your map by clicking the attachment button.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Oh sry, first time I use filefront :(
I try to fix it. I cant attach map, cause it is 10kb bigger that attachment limit :(

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Oh sry, first time I use filefront :(
I try to fix it. I cant attach map, cause it is 10kb bigger that attachment limit :(
Try epic war then? Filefront link isn't working for me either.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Ok I try epicwar, wait a second pls.

EDIT. try now

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
omg. What am I going to do now?

If you try that epicwar link, pls post here if it works or not. If not, I will fix it ( If I can :( )

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you try that epicwar link, pls post here if it works or not. If not, I will fix it ( If I can :( )

Well i can see epicwar just dont like my computer. It works mate, dont worry ^^. Ill check the map now, and comment it later.

EDIT: I just tried the map and the first thing i must say. I love the terrain, fits really in with my imagination of a sniper game (with a good storyline(like Ghost Recons) it would be awesome). But the other thing is, all the triggers got disabled, i dunno if i need NewGen or something, i just got basic World Editor. But sometimes, when you are walking ingame. The movement is slobby because of the terrain. Suddenly a hill that goes like this:

Code:
___
    \
     \
       \
         \
           \__
Anyways, a sweet map or a sketch of a map, whatever you wanna call it! :thup:

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Epic war works for me. For those that can't get it from epic war, here it is.

Attachments

• Snipers v1.0.w3x
    985.7 KB · Views: 201

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Good, now we have attachment! thx.

Yes I forgot to mention, that you need NewGen to edit.
This also uses Cohadars TT and Anitarfs Vector Library, you can find them from this map.

Reaction score
The shooting system is quite bad. The bullet sometimes exploded right in front of my head.

And it's hard to control camera, press C and click with mouse at the same time.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Bullet moves in 3d space and if there is terrain beetween bullet and target point , bullet will hit terrain.

That bullet thing is actualy just a renamed Arrow spell from my unfinished Conan RPG map. Because of that, it has that useless vector3.

I dont really use Hotkeys, its easier to click that shoot button than move your fingers from Arrows to C.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.