Social Group Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
why not remove the invite system for the groups?!
all can post there all want. whitout you need to join it first!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Name of Social Group: Bloggers United
Type of Social Group: Bloggers (Wordpress Users, Blogger Users, as long as a blogger....)
Group Image:
attachment.php

Summary: A group for bloggers to discuss about bloggy things, and well, try to find someone to share links with :D

If so ever that you wont allow another group for exclusive for worpress people then we might consider them their fair share. Though for other platform users have to deal with it. Here is the fair share for blogger and wordpress..... A mixed icon....
blogger-to-wordpress.png

Approved.png

Not sure what image you wanted me to use, so I just used the first one. If there is any problems just PM me.

why not remove the invite system for the groups?!
all can post there all want. whitout you need to join it first!

Its up to the owner, if he/she want it invite only and he/she don't invite you, well that is the owner's decision.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a question about social groups.

Will it encourages us to live in two or more different lifestyles? One in the real world, and the other in the social group created by the owner?

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Not really, the social group is made to, well unite people with the same interests or hobbies. And besides, you have the rights to either refuse or accept an invitation.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Will it encourages us to live in two or more different lifestyles? One in the real world, and the other in the social group created by the owner?
Um, I would say that many people on this site probably already do have the split lives thingy. That's just an assumption of course, prove me wrong people, prove me wrong!

Besides, this social group system brings the two together more than it drives them apart.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Its up to the owner, if he/she want it invite only and he/she don't invite you, well that is the owner's decision.
Well ok whatever, Its Cool idea.. but it does destroy the forum a bit.. because you must join and that stuff before you can even post. and btw it be pretty empty on other section/threads

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Gamerz

A collection of people who deeply love games.
(icon at bottom)

And btw what makes a person sexy enough for the sexy persons club?

Attachments

• controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 394

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright: A Social Group it is.

Name of Social Group: Emulation Corp.
Type of Social Group: Moderated
Group Image: See Below.
Summary: This group will talk about emulation, console debugging, old technological discussions, and probably share some facts about programs that emulates old retro games.

Attachments

• EmuCorps.png
    EmuCorps.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 560

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Hey, I havn't seen one already, so why not one for me and our fellow music making lovers. (=

Name of Social Group: Fruity Loop Muscians
Type of Social Group: Open? Non-Moderated? (=
Summary: This group will talk about creating music with the program "fruity loops" or just generally about music. (I guess all muscians or music lovers could join ^^.)

Yes. There are people who use fruityloops here, Jimpy and Darthfeet for example :p

Fruity Studio.jpg

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, I havn't seen one already, so why not one for me and our fellow music making lovers. (=

Name of Social Group: Fruity Loop Muscians
Type of Social Group: Open? Non-Moderated? (=
Summary: This group will talk about creating music with the program "fruity loops" or just generally about music. (I guess all muscians or music lovers could join ^^.)

Yes. There are people who use fruityloops here, Jimpy and Darthfeet for example :p

View attachment 31231

There is one. Just without your name in the member list :p. Both Jimpy and Darfett have long joined.

Yes, the two groups of very similar in interests and I think Darthfett is a nice guy and wouldn't mind you posting your stuff in his group. So at this present time your group is unapproved.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, the two groups of very similar in interests and I think Darthfett is a nice guy and wouldn't mind you posting your stuff in his group. So at this present time your group is unapproved.

I actually considered an "FL Studios" music group, but decided to broaden it to all music. This way you can get perspective on music in general, rather than sticking only with what everyone is already familiar with. Feel free to only discuss FL Studios, and feel free to go outside and only discuss your own style of music. The music group is for everyone to discuss and help each other out.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
oopie my bad, didnt realise there was one already ^^, have edited my post (As i cant delete it :p), Would it be possible for me to get an invitation Darthfeet? or how do I sign up, not particually familiar with how these groups function (=

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.