SOLD: nuon lot (players & controllers)

Reaction score
Sold to a forum member!

hey folks - i just joined to just offload all of my nuon stuff that I havent used in awhile.

3 dvd players (sd-2300u, and two dvd-n501). everything worked, and still expect them to - but have not used the players or controller in awhile (and cant find any of my games to test). A couple of remotes are included, and associated cables, as well as a n64-style controller NIB.

I have this listed in CL as well, but no one over here knows what NUON is :)

$400 for the lot, plus shipping. If you are in NJ then definitely open/prefer a local pickup.

00G0G_h9abuBj3IVUz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpeg
00Q0Q_lssJX9TRmRjz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpeg

Attachments

• 00Q0Q_lssJX9TRmRjz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpeg
    00Q0Q_lssJX9TRmRjz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume you are not interested in splitting up the lot? I might be interested in the Logitech controller depending on the price.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I assume you are not interested in splitting up the lot? I might be interested in the Logitech controller depending on the price.

You could take the whole lot, sell off the rest and still get the controller for a decent price. 400 bucks is not bad for 3 players, remotes and a controller.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
You could take the whole lot, sell off the rest and still get the controller for a decent price. 400 bucks is not bad for 3 players, remotes and a controller.
I'd consider it if I lived in the US but shipping to Canada is expensive, especially with a lot this big. I'd likely get hit hit with import tax too. Also, given how obscure the Nuon is, selling locally would likely be difficult and I'm not comfortable with selling things online.

Reaction score
theres also a another controller - it is in the pics, but I didnt specifically call it out (the sidewinder type? its black, blue buttons).

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
theres also a another controller - it is in the pics, but I didnt specifically call it out (the sidewinder type? its black, blue buttons).
Do you mean the one at the top of the picture? I see the sealed HPI Stealth controller and the loose Logitech gamepad. Or is a third controller in the picture that I don't see? By sidewinder, do you mean the HPI Warrior controller?

Reaction score
thank you - yes, the logitech. There are 2 controllers (Im pretty sure I have more, but they would be buried in my storage units). So, what I have on hand and included in the lot is the NIB stealth, and the loose logitech. I had responded as an earlier message by someone made it seem they only saw one controller in the pics.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
thank you - yes, the logitech. There are 2 controllers (Im pretty sure I have more, but they would be buried in my storage units). So, what I have on hand and included in the lot is the NIB stealth, and the loose logitech. I had responded as an earlier message by someone made it seem they only saw one controller in the pics.
Ah okay makes sense. Any chance you'd be willing to sell just the Logitech controller?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.