solution for vidcards with no T&L support

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
apperantly some guy got it working while not having a supported videocard .

here is what he wrote

Pad Theone THE NAME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WORKS TO FIX YOUR VIDEOCARD ISSUES IS CALLED

3D ANALYZE AND HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

http://www.tommti-systems.de/go.htm...eien/files.html[/url]

AN ALTERNATIVE TO THIS PROGRAM IS CALLED POWERSTRIP
(I HAVEN'T TESTED IT YET)...

HERE'S THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
http://web-g.kontiki.com/zodiac/ser...dx/fallback/kdx

LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOFTWARE WAS THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR VIDEO PROBLEMS

Pad Theone also wrote after he replied back to me on a request if it worked

AS I SAID I DID IT!!!!
I USED THE 2 FIXES I POSTED AND IT WORKED...
I'M SO EXITED!!!

SO IF I CUT PLAY BF1942 IN MY AMD 1200 + SIS_650_740 + 128 Mb RAM...
THINK ANYONE CAN!!!

USE THIS FIXES AND YOU'LL SEE

I MARKED THIS OPTIONS TO GET THE GAME TO WORK....(IN 3D ANALIZE)
FORCE WINDOWED MODE
FORCE LOW PRECISION PIXEL SHADER
EMULATE HW TnL CAPS
EMULATE PIXEL SHADER CAPS
EMULATE MAX SIM CAPS
(ANTI-DETECT MODE)CHECK SHADERS....

THAT'S ALL

YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ENGLISH BUT I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND ONLY KNOW A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH

Well his english is good enuff for me ..
I also would like to know if this actually works for more users .

Thanks
Thehelper.net staff

P

pad_theone

THANKS FOR MAKE ME LOOK SO IMPORTANT:D

I ACTUALLY TESTED IT ON OTHER PC THAT I GOT.

AN AMD 1600 + SIS_650_740 +128 RAM...

ALSO WORKED AND IN FULL SCREEN MODE:cool:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS WORKS WITH SOME OTHER VIDEO CARD

IF DOES NOT WORK JUST WITH THE 3D ANALIZE USE THIS SETTINGS IN THE POWERSTRIP....

POWERSTRIP.bmp

AND THEN APLY THE 3D ANALIZE

P

pad_theone

HEY I'VE FIND THAT THE 3D ANALIZE ONLY GET THE GAME TO WORK WHEN 3DA CRASHES =\

YOU PRESS THE RUN BUTTON AND THEN 3DA CRASHES,THEN YOU FINALIZE IT AND THE GAME STARTS...

DON'T KNOW WHAY IS THAT =\

I TESTED IT ON ANOTHER PC LIKE THE AMD 1600+ AND DIDN'T WORKED....

I'M STILL TRYING TO KNOW WHAT I DID RONG.

TO FIX GAME SPEED YOU CAN TRY GAMEGAIN...

I'M THINKING TO DO A WEB PAGE WITH ALL THE ANSWERS AND SOFTWARE TO FIX ALL THIS KIND OF ISSUES, SO IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A FREE SERVER JUST LET ME KNOW...

P

pad_theone

SOLUTION NUMBER 3

WELL I'VE FIXED THE OTHER CARD PROBLEM THAT I MENTIONED BEFORE...

I USED v2.26 build (307) VERSION OF 3D ANALIZE....
THIS VERSION HAS MORE OPTIONS TO LAUNCH THE GAME...

BASICLY I USED THE SAME OPTIONS THAT I USED WITH THE OTHER VERSION... DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WORKED WITH AN OLDES VERSION...

YOU CAN TRY ALL VERSIONS....HERE'S THE DOWNLOAD PAGE...:D

http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze

:cool: PaD_TheONE :cool:

U

Unregistered

what does T&L support mean in the subject of this post?

and why is it important?

U

Unregistered

texture and lightning

alot of games use this nowdays . more eyecandy

U

Unregistered

can get 3d analyze to work

Im Trying To Run Lotr: War Of The Ring....says Right From The Installer No Vid T&l Support.

Im Runnin A Intel P4 8458g 3.0 Ghz With Intel Extreme Graphics 2

I Tried Doing What You Said To Do But It Won't Even Run The Game.

If Any Suggestions That Would Be Much Appreciated

J

jagatr

TnL Support for Intel card

Hi All,

Trying to play Lord of Rings on my notebook....I cant even get beyond the install stage coz the lousy Intel video chip I use (Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family) doesnt support T&L functions.

Is there anyway, short of replacing the chip, that I can somehow play the game? Some sort of patch that can fix this problem?

HELP!

J.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.