Some NUON stuff on ebay + IS3 test disc

W

warptoken.com

Scott...I got the controllers. Thanks a lot man. My Sister-in-law was looking all over for 'em and found nothing. Very cool of you.

Gordon...sorry dude. I really had no idea the shipping was going to be that cheap. I didn't really research it before I had my wife ship it out. I apologize sincerely. I was just thinking in my mind that it was going to be like 30 bux to ship it the most basic method, you know?

I guess this will teach me a lesson.

-Wes

S

Sauron

Hey guys, just to let you all know, I've got a few items for sale on eBay as well. I may also sell my IS3 test disc, since I no longer have a working Nuon player. You can see my items for sale here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsauron2k2QQhtZ-1

I used to hang out on the Nuon-Dome forums a loooong time ago, but haven't been active with Nuon in a while. Any of you over at Atari Age will know who I am, and Kev probably remembers me as well. :) Anyone interested in the IS3 disc, let me know and send me an offer. I will only sell to people who can provide feedback proof of some sort or can be vouched for in some other way.

S

Sauron

Oops, just to correct something...it's NOT an IS3 test disc that I have...it's a regular IS3 disc, one of the ones that were sent out for free by Kev all those years ago. Just needed to clear that up. :)

Kevincal

Cool Member
Reaction score
I think I remember hearing about that...Free NUON IS3...and now isn't it the most valuable NUON games!?!? :D

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I recognize your handle from the other forum. Glad to have you back! Even if it's just for a short time. Good luck selling your stuff.

S

Sauron

Thanks for welcoming me back. I'll probably stick around for a while...I haven't totally lost interest in Nuon. One day I'll probably reacquire everything. Right now, though, I need the money to help fund a cross-country move later in the year.

If anyone wants to make an offer on the IS3 disc, then let me know. I can provide pics of it if you wish. If no one makes an offer soon then I'll probably put it up on eBay, provided I can sell it there (although I don't see why not).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.